SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:

I'd drive that. Smile
Still, I'd rather have that Ghia.

The Ghia or the rag-top next to it ... I have enough trouble getting out of my 72 Vette ... I just imagine that buggy was made by someone with younger knees!
(which isn't to say I wouldn't want to drive it!)

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
Here's a few from the Tall Ships Festival I attended.

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
That is so cool etripper. Where was that? More pictures coming?

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by eTripper:
Here's a few from the Tall Ships Festival I attended.

I love full-rigged tall ships. But I don't recall that inflatable dinghies were available back then. Smile

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
That is so cool etripper. Where was that? More pictures coming?

Jim

These were taken on the Saginaw River, near Bay City, Michigan.

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
Here's some more that I dug-up in my archives:

Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
I have a few more:

Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
The Tall Ships Festival makes the rounds every few years. They have crews from all over the world on these ships.

Thousands literally crowded the shoreline, and the downtown wharf. Hope, you liked these.

Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I like the full-rigged 3 masters the best. So many sails and lines to manage.

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Got a bath this morning so figured I'd grab a picture...

5DIV3911 by Wayne Wilson, on Flickr

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10917 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
Wow! That GT kicks-ass, very sharp!

Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Stepped out the front door and was greeted by this, way to start the day!

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just some shots of our little psychos.

_DSC5766 by Tim, on Flickr

_DSC5762 by Tim, on Flickr

-------------
$

Posts: 7655 | Location: Mid-Michigan, USA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Z06,

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:

Rifle, with protection! Smile

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joel9507:
Rifle, with protection! Smile

Minimal protection, as it does not appear to be a bark scorpion.
Still, I would not like to get stung by it.

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ I think it's fake. How did he pick it up to move it from one rifle to the other?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Appearing yet again is "Stinger" (the long dead, from drowning, Stripe Tail scorpion) in possibly one of his (her?) final photo shoots.
Since it rained last night and Stinger is left outside, he/she appears to have been slightly re-hydrated. Another photo session this afternoon will see if there is some "life" in this model.

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
_DSC5818 by Tim, on Flickr

_DSC5819 by Tim, on Flickr

-------------
$

Posts: 7655 | Location: Mid-Michigan, USA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ Now, that is one pretty doggie.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post