SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Just bird movement. Before, when camera was on the ground, I was getting walking quail, squirrels, rabbits, doves, and the roadrunners.

Posts: 3998 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PCWyoming:
quote:
Some shots from the First-Saturday-of-the-Month Scottsdale Cars & Coffe Show:

Noticed a car in the photos with Montana plates........wonder if he drove it there.

PC

There are lots of out of state plates on vehicles in AZ this time of the year. Some folks drive here and some ship their collector cars to avoid damage/rock chips. And then there are the folks that have garage/condos that keep their collections in rust-free Arizona so they can drive them when they visit.

Posts: 3998 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Definitely
NOT Banned
Picture of teombe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:
quote:
Originally posted by PCWyoming:
quote:
Some shots from the First-Saturday-of-the-Month Scottsdale Cars & Coffe Show:

Noticed a car in the photos with Montana plates........wonder if he drove it there.

PC

There are lots of out of state plates on vehicles in AZ this time of the year. Some folks drive here and some ship their collector cars to avoid damage/rock chips. And then there are the folks that have garage/condos that keep their collections in rust-free Arizona so they can drive them when they visit.

If you own a car that costs a ton of money, it is often cheaper to buy a property in Montana and register the car there (for $25 or so, regardless of value) rather than pay VLT here in Arizona. Every Lamborghini I've seen at my detailer's shop has Montana plates.

Posts: 2044 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: February 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Apple blossom by Tim, on Flickr

-------------
$

Posts: 7655 | Location: Mid-Michigan, USA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
About 9 miles from our home up a HC only road. My friends Jeep on the Falls, my red one in the background.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Italian VIPER Damascus/Ebony

Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:

yummy. if I could pick any 1 car, that'd be it.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10473 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
walking quail

The Gambel's quail are funny characters. They would rather walk (really fast) than fly. Come upon them crossing the road, and they just speed up their little legs, stick their head out front, and hightail it. They only take flight if it is absolutely essential to survival.

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Finally decided I should take some pictures of our resident Road Runners. They have a nest nearby and are crossing our yard all day to get goodies for the kids.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
Doing a little beach-combing with the dog...

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Artsy shot of my new ride....

5DIV1126 by Wayne Wilson, on Flickr

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:

Z06 do you actually own all of the weapons you post pics of, or are some publicity shots? If you own them all, I am very jealous. Smile

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Technically I own exactly 1/2 of them. Wife of 36 years owns the rest.
Knives too.

After nearly 50 years of collecting both I have bought and sold and traded more than I keep track of. A lot of my favorite photos are of guns (a few knives) that I no longer own.

Photography is a hobby that I have used for almost 40 years that sometimes ends up in my graphic design work for magazines.

Picture of JD83
posted Hide Post
Too much pollen.

Posts: 352 | Location: Blue Heaven  | Registered: April 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sneezed just looking at the photo O_O

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I can't think of a worse year for pollen in the northwest than this one. I never thought I'd own a yellow car, but I do now. Frown

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Nothing sexy. The new bag of Black Rifle Coffee Company Silencer Smooth beans showed up, so I PM'd my hand grinder in preparation for the morning brew Smile

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Old gas station in Elberta, UT.
Wow - my resizing app really sucks.

Catholic Church in Eureka, UT

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4923 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post