SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
Picture of xl_target
posted Hide Post
It was a beautiful day in Southern Minnesota today.
I spent my lunch break having a cigar and reading on the banks of the Minnesota River.

Posts: 2322 | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A daisy and a spider by Tim, on Flickr

This one was just a bit of playing around with some shadow on a Doberman.
Experimenting with light and shadow on a Doberman. by Tim, on Flickr

-------------
$

Posts: 7655 | Location: Mid-Michigan, USA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Taken with my new Phantom 3 about 150' above my house. I need to tinker with the camera settings a bit, but I'm pretty impressed with this little guy. And, its a blast to fly.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Starting to shoot for real estate listings in my spare time, shot this house today.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
Actually the day before yesterday a bit of time at the range ... It was a .380 & 9mm day!

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I went to the demolition derby yesterday, and brought the old, trusty 20D along. A few shots turned out ok, so here they are:

Demolition derby: truck style by Tim, on Flickr

-------------
$

Posts: 7655 | Location: Mid-Michigan, USA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Today so far, just these:

Dewy daisy - photobombed by an insect by Tim, on Flickr

The acrobat by Tim, on Flickr

-------------
$

Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Playing with fire, an ND filter, and a camera.

Experiments in long exposure with a fire by Tim, on Flickr

Experiments in long exposure with a fire by Tim, on Flickr

-------------
$

Dirty Boat Guy
Picture of parallel
posted Hide Post
More of a snapshot than photography really, but this picture made me realize just how fast my boy is growing up.

A penny saved is a government oversight.

Posts: 6708 | Location: New Orleans Area | Registered: January 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parallel:
More of a snapshot than photography really, but this picture made me realize just how fast my boy is growing up

It's only July! If you buy that jacket for him now, he'll outgrow it before the weather's cold enough to wear it! Big Grin

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parallel:
More of a snapshot than photography really, but this picture made me realize just how fast my boy is growing up.

Does he ride a motorcycle?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dirty Boat Guy
Picture of parallel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
***snip***
It's only July! If you buy that jacket for him now, he'll outgrow it before the weather's cold enough to wear it! Big Grin

Yep... we ended up getting him a vest for now and we'll get the jacket as cold weather sets in.

quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
***snip***

Does he ride a motorcycle?

flashguy

Yes, he rides with me on occasion. Last winter we were on a ride and he got so cold that we had to pull over and call his Mom to come get him with the SUV. So, this year I'm looking to get him a good jacket with a thermal lining and room for a hoody underneath.

A penny saved is a government oversight.

Posts: 6708 | Location: New Orleans Area | Registered: January 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
I took these last evening, new born Hummingbirds on our patio.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6218 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
This is sort-of cheating, because the photos were taken during the previous 2 months; however, I am just now getting around to uploading them to Flickr® where I can post them.

DSC_2876-2.jpg
by David Casteel, on Flickr

DSC_2893-2.jpg

DSC_2433-2.jpg

DSC_0815-2.jpg

DSC_1953-2.jpg

DSC_2446-2.jpg

DSC_3436-2.jpg

DSC_0889-2.jpg

DSC_0893-2.jpg

DSC_3235-2.jpg

DSC_0448-2.jpg

DSC_0798-2.jpg

DSC_1129-2.jpg

I took about 3500 pictures during that 42 days in Europe and I am now in the process of figuring out just how I'm going to organize the 2500 or so that I'll no doubt decide to upload. These were the easiest, because they are in general categories for which I usually create separate Albums. I'm a long way from being finished with my processing.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
I'm no photographer and these are just cell phone pics but I kinda liked them.

I don't think I should eat them. Maybe just a lick? LOL

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12407 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6218 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post