SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by snipes:
quote:
Originally posted by Newf:
It's nice living near a deserted coastline, other that for a few grazing cattle anyway lol.

Nice shots Newf. Love the shot framing.

Thanks!

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
The last two weekends near home.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
It's been more than a week since an update here. What gives?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
It's been more than a week since an update here. What gives?

flashguy

I think Fun pictures/memes thread" in the Lounge has taken over ... Which, I think belongs in the Gallery since they're all pictures!

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Z06,

Posts: 3999 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I guess the same thing that I posted in what I carried today.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
My new project ... 1972 Super Beetle. I'm not sure if I'll just get it running, buff off the mold and clear coat it, keeping it pretty much as is (fixing safety issues of course). I'd also like to put a split window and ragtop kits on it, then turn down the front end and make it a low-rider ... or maybe Baja, then I'd strip it and paint.

Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
From today a shot of my aquarium (75 gallon freshwater).

Fish are Rummynose and Cardinal Tetras. I also have some German Blue Rams, bristlenose plecostomus, Marble Hatchetfish, and Schwartzi Corries.

in a few months when funds allow I will add some discus.

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
We took a ride into Zion N.P. on Sunday morning, very lucky to hit the colors with the rocks rain soaked.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Not really today, but Saturday. You can see the Moon sitting on top of Mt. Baker over there.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
space alien landed here this AM...

Posts: 3999 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post

crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Z06,

Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
Just a heads up, I found a 2-shot grip frame like that for the MP5-40 at Gatewood Supply on GunBroker it has a long thin notch cut out along the left top edge for the bolt stop, and the hole for the safety selector is larger but you can't tell because the selector covers it ... it still needs to be clipped & pinned.

I haven't had time to C&P it yet as my other German project (pictured above) has been consuming all my time ...

The shop manager let me have a bay for 2 weeks, which is technically up today ... but he hasn't said anything about getting it out yet. I only get a couple hours in the evening and Sundays to work on it ... After getting it cleaned up enough that I wasn't afraid of getting tetanus or mrsa and could work on it I finally got it to start after cleaning the tank, replacing the fuel pump and the plugs, wires, distributor cap, rotor, points, condenser and coil, made sure the timing was right, but the engine sounded really weak and would barely accelerate. I was afraid the engine was just shot ... so I did a compression test and got ~120 per cylinder (I should have done that when I had the plugs out but didn't)... it was driving me crazy.

Then Halloween night I stayed home with the Ms and gave out candy ... and it hit me like a lightning bolt ... there were mud-dobber nests all over ... everywhere ... even under the shrouding on the cylinders ... and it hit me that maybe muddobers made nests in the muffler and were restricting the exhaust.
So last night I took off the clamps and pulled the muffler back and sure enough it fired up and runs like a champ, went through the gears and no tranny noise ... now to pull the muffler all the way off put a water hose in it and try to wash the dobbers nests out then get the brakes working!

I need to decide what I'm going to do with it ... the wife says I can't keep both the Corvette and the bug. Selling the Corvette would give us enough cash to pay for a couple semesters of collage for the daughter and do whatever I want with the bug ... which I don't know what that will be yet either if I keep it!

Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
^Livin' the Dream!^

Mini SMG with its binary bro

Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Weekend Jeep ride in the hills behind my house.

crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Late November Arizona sunrise - Thompson Peak

Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Fresh snow, Zion N.P., Dec 1, 2018.