SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
tleo205, your kayaking photo is one that I’d find room for on a wall if it were mine.
Nice composition, nice subject, nice treatment.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
tleo205, your kayaking photo is one that I’d find room for on a wall if it were mine.
Nice composition, nice subject, nice treatment.

Thanks very much.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's beautiful.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post

Moon was out full bore or I'd have gotten more stars. I'll probably try this one again once the moon goes away.

Posts: 11151 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Chasing Fall color, SW Utah.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spent the day yesterday in the mountains and while the lack of color was a bit disappointing (I expected it to be further along) it was certainly not a wasted day. I did a bit of hiking and then a nice long soak in the states only natural hot mineral springs. They pump it into hot tubs along the river bank (the French Broad River) from the actual spring and makes for quite an enjoyable mountain afternoon.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Met up with forum member Konata88 to go to the Peekaboo slot canyon in Kanab, UT. Was great meeting he and his wife, having breakfast and then a little off road adventure.

Our crew, 6 people and three dogs:

Canyon was twisty, narrow in spots:

My wife and dog:

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by UTsig:
Met up with forum member Konata88 to go to the Peekaboo slot canyon in Kanab, UT. Was great meeting he and his wife, having breakfast and then a little off road adventure.

Our crew, 6 people and three dogs:
<snip>

Beautiful! ... I'm guessing there no rain forecast for the day!

My wife and dog:

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hanging around in my yard yesterday...

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MRBTX:
Hanging around in my yard yesterday...

FIFY.

He'd look real good in my freezer!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

[smarty-pants] I'm guessing this guy is towing Wonder Woman's invisible trailer? [/smarty-pants]

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
=https://i.imgur.com/gallery/t.../gallery/t17VO3n.jpg

This message has been edited. Last edited by: johnw91498,

Glock 19
HK P2000sk
Sig P226
Spikes AR15 Middy
CA94 MP5 clone

Posts: 683 | Registered: May 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
nice line up ZO6

Posts: 1596 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
I made my Wife her Favorite Breakfast for her Birthday

Egg, sausage and Swiss Cheese on a Glazed Donut

Posts: 1596 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
First evening photo with the Samsung Galaxy S20FE

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
First truly custom knife that I ordered. Back in 1990 or '91, I contacted Steve Huey about making me a boot knife, he sent drawings and I chose this design. The engraving is by George Sherwood, who had retired from Winchester.

Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Wil Stegner (made-to-order) FL Model • Frame: 6AL4V Titanium • Blade: Devon Thomas "Raindrop" Stainless Damascus Tanto • Scales: 40,000 y.o. Mastadon Ivory

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post