SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18022 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Duck Doctor
Picture of reconair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
quote:
Originally posted by reconair:

Outstanding rifle and scope combo. Knife as well. What does your Blaser chamber?

It's a Merkel RX Helix in .308 and the knife is a Mulah Magnum made in Spain.

US Army, Retired
NRA Golden Eagle Life Member

‘‘Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense? ... If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?’’

— Patrick Henry

Posts: 576 | Location: Near Lake Anna, Virginia | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4983 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5583 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
Needed something relatively inexpensive for 3gun

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: drabfour,

Posts: 4983 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Old photos revisited and reprocessed :
IMG_1464 by Tim, on Flickr

IMG_1470 by Tim, on Flickr

IMG_3709-1 by Tim, on Flickr

-------------
$

Posts: 7655 | Location: Mid-Michigan, USA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

Valued at $1.2 million. Was in the shop for an oil leak from all the track time it gets.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18022 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Nothing, but you might be interested in my photos of the 42-day trip to Europe this summer: https://www.flickr.com/photos/...s/72157654084611425/.

DSC_0969-2.jpg
by David Casteel, on Flickr

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last night at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens:

DSCF5627 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

DSCF5704 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

DSCF5762 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

DSCF5804 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

DSCF5687 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Posts: 2170 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KJacques
posted Hide Post
Maó-Mahón Harbor, Menorca taken with iPhone 5s.

Posts: 578 | Registered: June 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4017 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
New adult Fanner 50

Kids...

Posts: 4017 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
Nice shooter ya got there Z06, tell us a little more .....
I'm diggin that holster too.

Posts: 3546 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Of all of your photos these are the most appealing to me so far. The lighting is spot on for the nickel finish on the subject.

Well done.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
First, thank you GCE61 and Jimbo54.

The gun is a .45 Uberti 1873 Cody model of the Cattleman series in nickel w/faux 1-piece ivory grip. That model is interesting to me as my maternal grandmother (1879-1969) was a Cody, cousin to Buffalo Bill.

The belt/holster was a one time only project of mine to get into leather crafting. One time only. 18 years ago.

If I sold that set for $800 I would make about $0.50/hour.

As for the photos (and all my photos) I use nothing but natural light, mostly indoors.

Every now and then I get a good one.

crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
That looks like a vehicle plate from Montana.

PC

quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:

Valued at $1.2 million. Was in the shop for an oil leak from all the track time it gets.

Posts: 1336 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
Nothing, but you might be interested in my photos of the 42-day trip to Europe this summer: https://www.flickr.com/photos/...s/72157654084611425/.

DSC_0969-2.jpg
by David Casteel, on Flickr

flashguy

That's a lot of photos Flashguy. Beautiful sir and I don't know anyone who has traveled like you have. I been to Canada.. Big Grin

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post