SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3998 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3998 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
My groovy little buddy

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1053 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1053 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ SW Sig, I'd swear I'd seen those pictures somewhere else recently--are you a member of Ugly Hedgehog? Have you posted them somewhere else?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No, I have not posted them before.

My wife and I drove up to Amicalola Falls State Park yesterday which is where I took the pics. This was our first time there.

posted Hide Post
Not mine, but a friend's shots of sunset in Hoonah, Ak. Pretty sure he wont mind showing these off...

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MRBTX:
Not mine, but a friend's shots of sunset in Hoonah, Ak. Pretty sure he wont mind showing these off...

What are those tall masts for? They don't look like sail rigs. Perhaps for fishing nets?

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

I think the technical term is
trawler net holder thingy's

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5691 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tallulah Gorge State Park

posted Hide Post

Duck Doctor
Picture of reconair
posted Hide Post
From my backyard observatory NGC 891 (also known as Caldwell 23 or Silver Sliver Galaxy) is an edge-on unbarred spiral galaxy about 30 million light-years away in the constellation Andromeda. It was discovered by William Herschel on October 6, 1784.
Belmont Observatory 20191004

US Army, Retired
NRA Golden Eagle Life Member

‘‘Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense? ... If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?’’

— Patrick Henry

Posts: 576 | Location: Near Lake Anna, Virginia | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Celebrating my first ATFE approved "SBR"!!! It only took two months from the time I mailed by check and documents until I received my approval and stamp!!! Got rid of that stupid brace, replaced it with a Magpul stock and a vertical grip. Shoots great! (Can you tell I'm a happy camper? Smile)

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwilli
posted Hide Post
Not today, but one of my favorites:

"And that the said Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the Press, or the rights of Conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms; …"
Samuel Adams

Posts: 125 | Location: Southern Missouri | Registered: November 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the feeling this may be a little too big but I've been dabbling in some astrophotography this summer. This image was rushed because I was running out of time but I still like the way it turned out. I've wanted to reshoot it but the weather has not worked out and the Milky Way season is almost over for the year.

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rwilli:
Not today, but one of my favorites:

Not seeing it ...

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All the time
Picture of Gear.Up
posted Hide Post
I was out on a motorcycle ride yesterday when I came upon these 3 Ford GTs at the side of the road after a Tail of the Dragon run. All down from Ontario.

Posts: 2320 | Location: East TN | Registered: July 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
Texas sunrise

Posts: 1057 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post