SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
Thanks, folks! It's been a good run so far.

flashguy

You're 10 years ahead of me. I turned 71 on Thursday.

Congrats on the milestone.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Folks, I didn't intend to hijack this thread. There is another one about my birthday, so let's leave this one for pictures. Thanks for the comments, though.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Decorated for the Holidays

..even has the lights!

Posts: 4017 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Great pic David,my tree is a Charlie Brown one a friend gave me years back cause I am a scrooge that will not set up a tree.

Posts: 22409 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
Had a physical therapy appointment this morning, and all the PT associates were wearing their ugliest Christmas wardrobes.

This guy was the clear winner... as I didn’t have him sign a release, I made sure he was completely incognito.

This ugly Christmas suit even had blinking lights in it... trés chic!

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
After dinner nap time for all the freeloaders...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10924 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Another glorious day at Alligator River NWR.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54597 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Hoarfrost on ranch gate

Posts: 26892 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

He is smaller in size than a Titleist Pro V1x and weighs a lot less too. But don't be fooled by his diminutive size. He IS fierce!

He is the absolute king of our hummingbird feeder. He is ever vigilant, always ready to fight, and cuter than hell. We call him THOR!!

Posts: 4017 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
^^^They ARE pugnacious little turds, aren't they.

I love to watch them at our feeder. If they spent as much time eating as they do chasing other hummers away, they'd be as big as crows.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15203 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
3-4 inches of Snow on the Ground. After our usual Saturday Morning Grocery run ,the only thing I did outside was keep the birds feed. And some the Neighbor Hood Pets Also

This message has been edited. Last edited by: IndianaMike,

Posts: 1600 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fantastic pic Z06, calendar worthy for sure.

Posts: 817 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Untitled by Wayne Wilson, on Flickr

Posts: 10924 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Wayne, nice pic! (And that's a beautiful floor!)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
Wayne, nice pic! (And that's a beautiful floor!)

flashguy

Thanks! It’s actually left over wallpaper on foam board

Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
Today, I divided by zero. Cool

Posts: 5583 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Breakfast time

Posts: 26892 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

Posts: 3591 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post