SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MRBTX:

"Click bettle"!!! We used to love finding those as kids!

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

My husband really knows how to give good birthday gifts...my P226 one year, an hour with a vintage Thompson submachine gun another, now a Thompson pistol (legal in MD) that he will do the paperwork on to convert it to an SBR...

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leeann:

My husband really knows how to give good birthday gifts...my P226 one year, an hour with a vintage Thompson submachine gun another, now a Thompson pistol (legal in MD) that he will do the paperwork on to convert it to an SBR...

Dang, sweet guy!

Where's the "like" button for a post like this!!!

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Panorama from my yard.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
And a little farther south today (Mt. Elbert; Colorado’s highest peak).

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Another great shot 'sigfreund'. You're on a role.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
And a little farther south today (Mt. Elbert; Colorado’s highest peak).
]

My brother lives in Elbert. Haven't been out to his place, but that's an amazing view.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
My town this morning.

(Yes, taken with a telephoto lens so the perspective is distorted.)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sigfreund,

6.4/93.6

— Plato

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:

Jim
"roll"

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:

Jim
"roll"

flashguy

Yeah, I don't know where that came from. Are you enjoying your 'roll' as spell checker? Roll Eyes

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
After two years of ignoring this guitar as unplayable I finally lowered the string slots on this '04 rosewood/spruce Masterbilt. And went too deep on the B. I hate working on guitars!

So I tried something new. Titebond in the slot and then narrow - 0.017" - timpani skin laid flat.

It's trimmed up, tamped flat, and will get the string put back tomorrow. I'll be a'pickin' and a'grinnin' in no time.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
My new Ruger Single Seven in 327 Fed Mag.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:

Jim
"roll"

flashguy

Yeah, I don't know where that came from. Are you enjoying your 'roll' as spell checker? Roll Eyes

Jim
Always! Big Grin

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Definitely
NOT Banned
Picture of teombe
posted Hide Post

New HK goodness

Posts: 2044 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: February 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
A couple of random pictures from our back yard. Samsung Galaxy S10.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Not really today, but the other day, I just now got it off my camera. Heard it coming, went inside the guardshack, grabbed my camera, and leaned out over the guardrail, didn't aim or anything, just fired it off, as the helicopter passed between the two buildings. I thought it came out pretty neat.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8144 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
While in Moab, UT, we found some Agate that reminded me of Bacon. Finally got around to polishing some in my tumblers. Photographed in a 4" Lodge skillet.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3537 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post