SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 ... 80 81 82 83

Moderators: LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
^^Looks like he had a rough night!

Posts: 8755 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGForum Official Hand Model
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted Hide Post
Woof

"When Bruce Gray speaks, I STFU and take notes." - PD (05-10-06 22:27Hrs)
"da evil Count Glockula."-Para
--->Click here to see my photos!<---

Posts: 7291 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My parents finally sold their place in the suburbs (offer pending) and will be retiring to the mountains. Very happy for them. My daughter and I have stayed in this house a good bit over the years (after my divorce we needed a place with enough room for us).

Will miss it to a degree.

_DSC0950 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

_DSC0929 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Posts: 2133 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
I did a great hike on Sunday. The area is called Yant Flat and is becoming very popular, especially with Europeans.

My friends and my BC:

The way in and out, kicked my 72 YO butt!

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 2017 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Coming to terms as we just buried him. This might be his final resting ground, but sadly our family is moving on. I have a weird mixture of feelings right now.

_DSC0939 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

He's gone and now he doesn't know that we've all got to leave him. I feel bad.

Posts: 2133 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post