SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
No more Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of cobrajet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fau:

This morning Smile

I'm jealous, this is the view from my boat this morning(sorry for the crappy iPhone picture)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The problem with our Liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, it's that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan

Posts: 12401 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: November 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
A couple of shots, the collage is from today and the photo of my oldest is from Thursday night.

Boy in a Box

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Umm, to my Canadian friends - is this warning really necessary? Do you often dip a cold one up out of the urinal when you need a refreshing drink?

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Da pooch.

And dinner.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Gustofer,

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Got a little of the white stuff today.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 92fstech:
Here's one from today. I'm sure a lot of you know where this is....can't come to town without a visit.

Pensacola Museum of Naval Aviation.

AWESOME museum.

So clean you could eat off the floors, and enough light so you can photograph the aircraft without them all coming up dark (like the USAF Museum in Dayton). Also, you can actually touch the aircraft. I remember the last time I was there (December 2012) and I was poking my head into every nook and crevasse of the ME-262 jet fighter.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21845 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The air above the din
Picture of Aquilon
posted Hide Post

Posts: 966 | Location: Virginia | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:

AWESOME museum.

So clean you could eat off the floors, and enough light so you can photograph the aircraft without them all coming up dark (like the USAF Museum in Dayton). Also, you can actually touch the aircraft. I remember the last time I was there (December 2012) and I was poking my head into every nook and crevasse of the ME-262 jet fighter.

I lived aboard NAS Pensacola from 1978 to 1983. Never got tired of taking visitors to the museum. I'd even just wander over on my own occasionally.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15231 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:

AWESOME museum.

I lived aboard NAS Pensacola from 1978 to 1983. Never got tired of taking visitors to the museum. I'd even just wander over on my own occasionally.

I've been to a lot of aviation museums (Dayton, Pima, Smithsonian, Smithsonian Udvar-Hazy, and a number of smaller ones)...the one at NAS Pensacola is my favorite. As mentioned above, the lighting is awesome, and the access to the aircraft is second to none. They also have a ton of interactive exhibits, and stuff for the whole family. My kids get bored after a couple of hours at Dayton (while I'm still gawking at stuff in the first hanger), but they can happily spend most of the day at NAS.

Back on topic, here's a panorama from a few weeks ago...I realize it's not from today, but in my defense I didn't have internet access when I took it.

Posts: 8568 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of leftnose
posted Hide Post
I've always wanted a sunburst Strat but, since the wood grain is visible, I've never been able to find one in my budget that didn't too obviously show the multiple pieces. Until this week, that is. An outtake from the insurance shots.

Posts: 647 | Location: N. Illinois | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
A little difficulty with the snow today. Had to go get the shovel and retrieve the car after a bit of shoveling. Stupid driveway.

Dang snow is too heavy and wet. When it was below 0 the snow is dry enough to act like sand and isn't too hard to climb.

Posts: 6030 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Taken down around Canon City Colorado
Nikon D3 and 200-400mm f4

Take Care
Bill

Posts: 29 | Registered: November 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post

Santa Cruz

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3477 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Nice shots PR64. What settings did you use? Or are they auto point and shoot?

Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
There was a little snow in Zion N.P. last weekend so we took a drive up Kolob Terrace Rd.
Had the dogs along and they enjoyed a little romp.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3397 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4030 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BanjoBill:

Taken down around Canon City Colorado
Nikon D3 and 200-400mm f4

Take Care
Bill

That's a handsome feller!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15231 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Nice shots PR64. What settings did you use? Or are they auto point and shoot?

Iphone 5.....

It's all I use now. Though limited it works pretty well.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PR64,

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3477 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by leftnose:
I've always wanted a sunburst Strat but, since the wood grain is visible, I've never been able to find one in my budget that didn't too obviously show the multiple pieces. Until this week, that is. An outtake from the insurance shots.

Beautiful strat leftnose! Here's an old image taken with my old Sony Mavica of one of the few shots that I recovered off a floppy of my sunburst 65' It's one of the few I miss but I'd take a maple neck start any day of the week!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
A family shot of my two sons and wife from last night in Hermiston, OR.

Lit by the parking lot lights and the overhang lights to the entrance of the Hospital.... Oldest was there testing for his green belt in Tang Soo Do and he passed the test.

Let it Snow

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post