SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Went here

Saw these

Shot this.

Ignem Feram

Posts: 528 | Registered: October 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Your blessed, great looking kids Wink
quote:
Originally posted by sigedigee:
quote:
Originally posted by agony:
Took a couple pics of my offspring tonight. Not the best pics, but these moments are fleeting.

A real doll......

Posts: 13811 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5585 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
great pics on this thread. took some simple shots of a couple of my knives that are heading out to their new owners soon. also a shot of my newest Steyr and friend.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

…later that same day:

And as a painting:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Z06,

Posts: 4028 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Duck Doctor
Picture of reconair
posted Hide Post

US Army, Retired
NRA Golden Eagle Life Member

‘‘Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense? ... If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?’’

— Patrick Henry

Posts: 576 | Location: Near Lake Anna, Virginia | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
^^^^^awesome pic!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21105 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
I agree with stickman428, that is a GREAT shot reconair.

ETA: What camera/lens did you use?

Posts: 4028 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ozarks Holster Co.
Picture of dosborn81
posted Hide Post

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Posts: 9147 | Location: Nixa, MO | Registered: April 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Duck Doctor
Picture of reconair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:
I agree with stickman428, that is a GREAT shot reconair.

ETA: What camera/lens did you use?

I used my wife's Canon 60D with an EF 70-200mm zoom lens @ 200mm. I took the shot thru the sliding glass door. It may have been sharper if not for the glass door. Camera was on a tripod, not hand held.

US Army, Retired

‘‘Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense? ... If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?’’

— Patrick Henry

Posts: 576 | Location: Near Lake Anna, Virginia | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by reconair:
I used my wife's Canon 60D with an EF 70-200mm zoom lens @ 200mm. I took the shot thru the sliding glass door. It may have been sharper if not for the glass door. Camera was on a tripod, not hand held.

Was it an f/2.8 or the f/4? Just curious as I've had both and sold the f/2.8 because it was just too heavy, but was a beast of a lens, especially the II. I now just own the f/4 which is a fantastic lens and saves a little on the weight too. I actually prefer it these days. A great image nonetheless, especially thru the glass doors!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Browndrake
posted Hide Post
reconair,

That cardinal photograph is fantastic! He almost appears to be smiling ever so slightly as the wind and snow blow around him. A beautiful bird and a beautiful shot.

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Posts: 888 | Location: Southwest Michigan | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Duck Doctor
Picture of reconair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
quote:
Originally posted by reconair:

Was it an f/2.8 or the f/4? Just curious as I've had both and sold the f/2.8 because it was just too heavy, but was a beast of a lens, especially the II. I now just own the f/4 which is a fantastic lens and saves a little on the weight too. I actually prefer it these days. A great image nonetheless, especially thru the glass doors!

It is the f/2.8.

US Army, Retired

— Patrick Henry

crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Big Revo and the half brother...

crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
CRKT M16-04A Carson Auto.

The new auto with ’99 M16-04 “Carson Flipper”

Picture of fvyellowbird
posted Hide Post
I was in Lisbon for work this past week and had a free morning, stumbled onto this LGS. They were asking 1000 euros for a P232! Very small shop, 4 or 5 people would have stepping on each other it was so small. Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics.

Untitled by FVYellowbird, on Flickr

Hell, is other people! J-P S

Posts: 1140 | Location: St Simons Island, Georgia USA! | Registered: October 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RobertFBurnett
posted Hide Post
Quick cell phone pic of my LTR I finally got around to assembling. Smile

Posts: 1430 | Location: San Fernando Valley, CA | Registered: January 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My new wheels. 2015 Subaru XV Crosstrek.

Sig P238 .380
Sig P232 .380
Beretta 84FS .380
CZ 2075 RAMI BD 9mm
CZ 455 FS .22LR
CZ 75-P07 Duty 9mm
CZ 452 Varmint .22LR
Ruger LCRx 38spl
Weatherby SA-08 Deluxe 28ga

Posts: 116 | Location: Sequim, WA | Registered: December 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Member Widge sent me some of his favorite tea. I took some pictures for the book of faces of the process of brewing up a cup. I liked the way this one turned out.

Posts: 11222 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^
So his favorite is Delta Elite?

Too bad it's not in a "Gold Cup"

Smile

(I took a new picture of it today but but Photobucket was freaking out & wouldn't upload it)

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5707 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post