SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
Picture of dkv
posted Hide Post
From the past month.

Posts: 3155 | Location: Connecticut Shoreline | Registered: March 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4030 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of d4rks1d3
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:

Are people trying to flip Land Rovers in SF now? Eek

Posts: 625 | Registered: May 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5585 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
Working nights supervising T5HO lights being put in the shop, so bright!

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LastCubScout:

I took my son down to Tucson earlier this month for spring semester at UofA, where I went to school. I was surprised to see (and hear) that AANG was still flying some of these. One of my most distinct memories of school at Arizona was having class interrupted for the 30 seconds or so that an F-4 passed over the classroom on approach to DM AFB. Those have to be the loudest MFers ever made. I thought AANG got A-10s too, but there are quite a few Phantoms in the air over Tucson.

Posts: 13255 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4030 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billnchristy:
Working nights supervising T5HO lights being put in the shop, so bright!

your hydroponic setup is much larger than I recall.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to grow up now
Picture of George85019
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:

Love the Badge, where could I get one?
I just finished a book my sister got for me called "Salvation comes from the Jews." It was a great read. Christians and Jews need to stand together now more than ever. Islamists seek to kill us all.

NO SIGnature

Posts: 2050 | Location: London, OH | Registered: January 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to grow up now
Picture of George85019
posted Hide Post
A couple of weeks ago:

NO SIGnature

Posts: 2050 | Location: London, OH | Registered: January 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by George85019:

Love the Badge, where could I get one?
I just finished a book my sister got for me called "Salvation comes from the Jews." It was a great read. Christians and Jews need to stand together now more than ever. Islamists seek to kill us all.

My wife teaches Maj Jongg classes at a Jewish Center and she got it there. I don't know if they have them to give out or sell. I'll ask her.

crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Devil's Advocate
Picture of Holger Danske
posted Hide Post
Took the middle son for a drive up River Road, the west side of the Mississippi, up into Pointe Coupee Parish. Just cell phone pics, and not of everything that caught my eye.

From the far side of the levee during a break in the rain. That road in the foreground goes straight into the river. A lot steeper than it looks, and it scared the crap out of me when I topped the levee and was headed down it Smile

One of the many old plantation houses. Interesting to see the still-existing (and some still being lived in) slave quarters/share cropper shacks that are hard by some of these old places.

And a zebra in a field with a horse and mule. Unless it's some strange hybrid I don't know about.

________
Homo sum: humani nil a me alienum puto

Posts: 1080 | Location: Baton Rouge | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Wednesday 4 February sunrise

Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6030 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5585 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Z06,

crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Picture of sigedigee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by agony:
Took a couple pics of my offspring tonight. Not the best pics, but these moments are fleeting.

A real doll......

4th SQD. 7th CAVALRY

Posts: 41 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post