SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
1980 P&R M66-1 2.5"

Posts: 4022 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KJacques
posted Hide Post
Shot a video at sunset yesterday with a friend who is a performance artist and pulled these screencaps off today.

Posts: 578 | Registered: June 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Just had its 33rd anniversary as a wedding gift to me from my bride-to-be in '81.

Posts: 4022 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Wow Z06, great gun, great picture and great bride!
You hit the Trifecta right there.

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Took my dad to a car show with my brother for fathers day. Then lunch on the water in Annapolis.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16391 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
June 15

Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
My wife loves gardening, I love camera gear. Gardening is relatively cheap compared to camera gear, so I need to take frequent shots of my wife's garden to keep her positive about my kit.

OrgFlower by Lone-Rider, on Flickr

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 911Boss,

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10928 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I hear ya Boss. I'm in the same boat. Here's my justification photo.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
I just returned from a short trip to the Grand Tetons and Yellowstone National Park. Saw some interesting wildlife, but (not being a camera guy) most of what I saw was viewed through my binoculars and the images were captured. One thing I did see that was cool was a pair of Harlequin ducks hanging out in an awesome set of rapids. Amazing how they'd be swimming in the middle of this without a care in the world!

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Duck Doctor
Picture of reconair
posted Hide Post
Now that is bad ass!
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:

US Army, Retired
NRA Golden Eagle Life Member

‘‘Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense? ... If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?’’

— Patrick Henry

Posts: 576 | Location: Near Lake Anna, Virginia | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Duck Doctor
Picture of reconair
posted Hide Post

US Army, Retired
NRA Golden Eagle Life Member

‘‘Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense? ... If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?’’

— Patrick Henry

Posts: 576 | Location: Near Lake Anna, Virginia | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Re-shot the 33rd Anniv. Python in its original configuration:

Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
My first successful hydroponic zucchini!

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Time for Strawberries!

Berries by Lone-Rider, on Flickr

Posts: 10928 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of normamag
posted Hide Post
My Beater 25-13

Posts: 117 | Location: reno | Registered: September 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Shot last weekend, playing around with Photoshop features...

B-25Edit by Lone-Rider, on Flickr

Here is another edit, made it a little "grittier" and shopped out the drip buckets and cardboard from under the engines.

B-25Edit2 by Lone-Rider, on Flickr

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 911Boss,

Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Some cell pics of some random recent memories

Posts: 4609 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
Фотографии в альбоме «[url=http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/venom-

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KJacques
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shoelessjoe:
Used my iPhone to snap this shot of Crusader...

Nice enough to see twice. Normally the worst time of day to take a picture, but it works. Great clouds and sparkling ride taken at a great angle with no distractions. Nice eye. Amazing a phone can capture this well.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: KJacques,

Posts: 578 | Registered: June 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post