https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9666031561/m/6960007833

February 14, 2020, 07:57 PM
ZSMICHAEL
What did you photograph today?
Symmetry. I like it.
February 15, 2020, 11:12 AM
kimberkid
I wish I had a rug with that pattern!

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink
February 15, 2020, 09:32 PM
DLC762

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded
February 16, 2020, 07:37 AM
ScreamingCockatoo

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.
February 22, 2020, 01:18 PM
Z06

February 23, 2020, 07:42 PM
dozer
here is a nice shot of my new Beretta LTT. such a nice pistol.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson
February 24, 2020, 11:57 AM
P250UA5
Finally got this hung on the back porch, 2 months after I finished it...

The Enemy's gate is down.
February 27, 2020, 02:30 PM
airsoft guy
Rainier on the way into work this morning.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.
February 29, 2020, 01:40 PM
reconair
M81/ NGC3031 Galaxy from my observatory 22 Feb 2020.

US Army, Retired
NRA Golden Eagle Life Member

‘‘Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense? ... If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?’’

— Patrick Henry
February 29, 2020, 03:22 PM
PHPaul
^^^Beautiful!

How can there NOT be life out there? We may never be able to conquer the distances involved, but I firmly believe we are not alone.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.
February 29, 2020, 05:39 PM
reconair
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
^^^Beautiful!

How can there NOT be life out there? We may never be able to conquer the distances involved, but I firmly believe we are not alone.

Astronomers are only just beginning to realize that only certain sets of conditions must exist in the right proportions for life to exist. The conditions that permit even the simplest life forms are not arbitrary--they are simply too complex. Our solar system for example is constructed in just the right way to allow life to exist on this Earth. Take away any small part of it and conditions for life would be negligible.

US Army, Retired
NRA Golden Eagle Life Member

‘‘Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense? ... If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?’’

— Patrick Henry
February 29, 2020, 06:46 PM
bendable
That would make a great album cover

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first
February 29, 2020, 07:32 PM
PHPaul
quote:
Originally posted by reconair:
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
^^^Beautiful!

Astronomers are only just beginning to realize that only certain sets of conditions must exist in the right proportions for life to exist. The conditions that permit even the simplest life forms are not arbitrary--they are simply too complex. Our solar system for example is constructed in just the right way to allow life to exist on this Earth. Take away any small part of it and conditions for life would be negligible.

The literally uncountable number of stars/suns/planetary systems out there would seem to me to make it statistically likely that the necessary set of conditions exist in more than one place in the universe.

We'll probably never know tho.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.
March 01, 2020, 06:57 PM
hi-power man

High capacity is not an acceptable substitute for good marksmanship.
March 02, 2020, 06:07 PM
Tooky13
Last Night's Arizona Sunset

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln
March 07, 2020, 06:27 PM
GrumpyBiker
My wife the Gardner said this was a Killing Frost!

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

March 13, 2020, 04:34 PM
TexasScrub
Vermillion Flycatcher from about 100 yds

March 13, 2020, 08:54 PM
Gear.Up
Out playing in the mud and mountains with some Toyota friends, click for full size.

March 21, 2020, 03:13 PM
Kraquin
quote:
Originally posted by reconair:

That's a logical fallacy....... an appeal to ignorance. Sounds like something out of a Lee Strobel book.

The conditions on earth at this moment are capable of sustaining human life but there was a time when the O2 levels would not have and it is likely that there will be a change in the chemical signature of the atmosphere to inhibit human life again but other forms of life will continue to thrive.

As there have been chemical changes on earth so are there changes on other planets in the universe to promote life so it is just patently wrong to assert that our solar system is exceptional against a universe undergoing constant change.
March 21, 2020, 05:17 PM
vthoky

"Volunteers" at the base of my porch stairs.

God bless America.