SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 ... 103 104 105 106

Moderators: LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2830 | Location: San Marcos,Tx. | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MRBTX:

"Click bettle"!!! We used to love finding those as kids!

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 8547 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

My husband really knows how to give good birthday gifts...my P226 one year, an hour with a vintage Thompson submachine gun another, now a Thompson pistol (legal in MD) that he will do the paperwork on to convert it to an SBR...

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 455 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leeann:

My husband really knows how to give good birthday gifts...my P226 one year, an hour with a vintage Thompson submachine gun another, now a Thompson pistol (legal in MD) that he will do the paperwork on to convert it to an SBR...

Dang, sweet guy!

Where's the "like" button for a post like this!!!

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 4958 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post