SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Long Time No See
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Long Time No See Login/Join 
Picture of AnimalMother88
posted
I joined this forum over a decade ago. I kindo of fell off of the discussion wagon, but used to be quite active. When I joined this forum I was 22 years young, single, and broke. I lurked from time to time but today I wanted to post a little update. Today, I'm 34 and my son is 8. Being his dad gives me the greatest joy, and spending time with him is where I've been. Here's an obligatory picture of the boy and his dog...

Hike 4-10-20 by Tim Reed, on Flickr

A lot of wisdom to be shared here, and lots of good people. Thanks for being here when I need a pick me up...

Posts: 1338 | Location: Indy | Registered: January 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barry1967
posted Hide Post
Welcome back.

Not sure how much wisdom I have but I am good people. Wink

More than a few, less than others!

Posts: 1199 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: June 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Cheers, mate. Good to see you.

Good looking boy.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Yes enjoy your son. They grow up before you know it.

How do I know? LOL My boys are 42 and 44 now. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16183 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^
Tell me what a zoomie federal manager is. Thanks

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post