SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Playing around with Lightroom, some AZ photos. EDIT: NOW RE-SIZED AND OPEN HOSTED
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Playing around with Lightroom, some AZ photos. EDIT: NOW RE-SIZED AND OPEN HOSTED Login/Join 
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted
Just realized I had access to Adobe Lightroom along with my subscription to Photoshop, so I decided to try it out on some pictures I took in AZ a few years ago.

See post down the page

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ryan81986,

Posts: 6343 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
Beautiful photos but you need to resize them.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Amen!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
I agree they are some beautiful photos.

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
Alright I shrunk the photos down and added a couple different ones.

Posts: 6343 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my thumb wheel thanks you ,
I might just have a new screen pic from one of those

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54595 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
What photos? I see big empty spaces with circles inside. System says they are png images.

flashguy

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
What photos? I see big empty spaces with circles inside. System says they are png images.

flashguy

Pics don't show unless you are logged into a Google account.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10781 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
Ah crap, I was hoping Google photos would work. Alright stand by.

In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
Alright here we go, this should be available to everyone:

Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Pix are showing fine now. Those are some really beautiful pix of our state.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10781 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Very nice photos. I'm an Arizona native (born there) but only lived my first year there. Have visited many times though--relatives there.

You have captured some fine shots.

flashguy

Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Wow, those are some great pictures. Thank you for sharing!

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Nice shooting, great photos.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15246 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Nice job with Lightroom and resizing. I would recommend a size width of 800 pixels (or less), to show on laptop screens without having to do sideways scrolling.

When in doubt, mumble

Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

My folks retired to Sedona and lived there until they passed. I absolutely loved visiting and driving around the area.

I need another 101 omelet.... Big Grin

Posts: 9025 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:
I need another 101 omelet.... Big Grin

If you go back make sure to go to the Red Rock Cafe. It's near the tail end of the Village of Oak Creek off 179, some of the best breakfast food you'll ever have.

Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
I think you were a little heavy with the saturation slider. Some of those blue skies don't look natural, particularly the first three pics.

Year V

Posts: 2627 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I agree with Keystoner. Way to much color enhancement. Dial it back a bit and get closer to more natural tones. The shots are great otherwise.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post