Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Germany Login/Join 
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
Beautiful scenery! Thanks for posting. Ive only been to the Frankfurt airport.

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fvyellowbird
posted Hide Post
I miss Germany. Burg Eltz is amazing, coming around that last bend in the path and seeing it sitting there. One of my favs.

Hell, is other people! J-P S

Posts: 1140 | Location: St Simons Island, Georgia USA! | Registered: October 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dlayne:
Arrived in Frankfurt last night. Travelled to Rothenburg ob der Tauber by train this morning. Great recommendation from the Sig Forum populace. The entire town is gorgeous. On the train back to Frankfurt now. Tomorrow is castle day.

I'm not a photographer, so I ask this question in the only way I know, how did you achieve the "effect" in the photos? I'm not sure what to call it or how to describe it.

There is a contrast and a clarity that doesn't seem like what you would actually see. I like the effect. I'm curious.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful pics. I want to go one day. Thanks for those pics.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grandiosity is a sign
of mental illness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dlayne:
Arrived in Frankfurt last night. Travelled to Rothenburg ob der Tauber by train this morning. Great recommendation from the Sig Forum populace. The entire town is gorgeous. On the train back to Frankfurt now. Tomorrow is castle day.

It's funny, I've only been to Germany twice but each time I managed to visit that town. It's delightful.

Posts: 2453 | Location: MO | Registered: March 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
SIGWolf, I believe those are HDR(High Dynamic Range) photos. You take a photo bracket(a series of photos with different exposures) and software blends them together. So areas that would normally be to dark or blown out to get any detail out of are now visible in the final image.

Posts: 11158 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Don't forget to eat at least one of these bad boys while you're there![/IMG]
The little blue square with the white question mark is not very tasty.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30645 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post