SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Should I leave well enough alone?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Should I leave well enough alone? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Question:
What's next?

Shoot it.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Either way looks perfect and finished.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
leave it alone, it's sweet the way it is.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To Do What is
Right and Just
posted Hide Post
Doing an sbs 870 police is one shotgun I want to do still for no reason. Basically what you have currently is what I want. The only difference I would do is cerakote it graphite black (just as a protectant more than looks), and I'd ditch the factory recoil pad for a limbsaver or something similar and shorten the stock to a 13" lop over the factory 14. All of those are simple to do or have done and doesn't change the overall appearance. Last thing, this preference as well, is to go to a trijicon bead up front or scattergun ghost ring sights. A little modern upgrade to a classic.

Posts: 2439 | Location: Usually Somewhere | Registered: July 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
It is usually best to leave well enough alone.

I wouldn't do a thing to that gun.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post