SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Buncha Nickels
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buncha Nickels Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
That adds-up to a lotta change! Smile

Seriously, what an outstanding collection!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6687 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Observer
Picture of phxtoad
posted Hide Post
That rug really ties the room together...

Nice collection!

Todd

phxtoad

"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Posts: 420 | Location: Tempe, Arizona | Registered: October 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Wow ,you are truly a rich man,love it.

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Amazing. And you actually own a coupla 45s.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love some of those nickels instead of a few dollars. Nice collection.I have to ask, is there a favorite?

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Beautiful collection, but I really like the P225’s. Magnificent. One of my bucket list guns for sure.

Thanks for sharing Q.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
nice family photo there

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoot gun,
get check
Picture of Scoobaru
posted Hide Post
Wow... awesome collection!

Posts: 609 | Location: The pointy part of Nevada | Registered: March 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Texans
posted Hide Post
That is a great collection. One day I hope to find a 228 in Nickel. This is my only shiny gun.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: btex,

Posts: 722 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
5, 10 , 15, . . . Hmmm . . . I count $.90. Look, I'll give you my lucky $2 bill and we can call it even?

Seriously, beautiful collection.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1947 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
You got better Sigs than Sig does.
Nice collection Q.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Beautiful. Thanks for showing them to us. Merry Christmas.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Very nice, when did you start collecting the nickel Sigs?

Posts: 5298 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Beauties one and all! Nicely done Sir!

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
C'est nickel ! Smile

Posts: 1540 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Picture is broken Frown

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Picture is broken Frown

Photofucket's primary data center crashed mid last week, according to their CEO's Press Release. Claimed that "the majority" of their members are now back online. Well, I think it's pure BS, because I still can't get on. And, although their claim is "we have several systems in place to make sure nothing is compromised", I'm afraid that all my pics on there are forever gone. Mad Mad Mad

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Truth
Picture of Luis
posted Hide Post
Man! A shame because I want to see those!

Fix it somehow. Me wants to have a look. Those P228 you have... pretty pretty.

Posts: 4328 | Location: A hop, skip and a jump from the bayou. S East Tx, USA | Registered: October 13, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post