SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    My first AR pistol builds
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My first AR pistol builds Login/Join 
Picture of JSW
posted

I bought the parts kits late last year when they were cheap and plentiful, but it was only recently that I got around to sighting them in and doing a function check. Everything is Palmetto State Armory (on Ruger lowers) and both have 11.5 inch barrels with standard handguards. The first one has an Aimpoint Micro (T-1) on a Larue mount with a Magpul backup rear sight. Right now on the second pistol I just have an old Bushmaster detachable carry handle that’s been sitting unused in my parts box for nearly 20 years. Eventually I’ll probably buy another red dot or possibly a low power prism scope for it. Both pistols are accurate and functioned flawlessly right out of the box. They are a hoot to shoot! I’m already thinking about building a third pistol. PSA has a 7-Inch model called the Marauder that looks like a fun one!

Posts: 520 | Registered: June 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice, I just got to putting my own pistol together. Been thinking about it for awhile and then a friend says 'know anyone who wants to by a cz Scorpion'? haha, SOLD!
not sure how to attach pictures here.
https://photos.google.com/u/0/...o3hNCoR_4P4k5ORwiGvW

https://photos.google.com/u/0/...W54VZy7cutzZFs3wi90A

Posts: 5 | Registered: March 18, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
11.5" PSA kit in 2019 probably about $250, $40 lower and ~$100 Romeo 5. Getting ready for SHTF early. Love this thing.

Posts: 3481 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thefire75:

Can't see the photos unless you log on to google.

Picture of JSW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigSentry:
11.5" PSA kit in 2019 probably about $250, $40 lower and ~$100 Romeo 5. Getting ready for SHTF early. Love this thing.

Nice one. I have another AR lower I'm planning on building into a pistol, if what I want is ever in stock again.