SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Haven’t seen many Meal Protection pics lately, I’ll start...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Haven’t seen many Meal Protection pics lately, I’ll start... Login/Join 
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12915 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
^^^ Jeff! WOW!!!!

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7210 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
From a few weeks back... and yes.... it's white wine... Normally would be a nice red, but the wife wanted white. Happy wife, etc...

BBQ a couple weeks later...

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Posts: 8121 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
^^^ Is that a cole slaw side? Looks good.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
It is, but store bought...

With the ribeye's I made a wild mushroom risotto. It's a bit unique though in that instead of a dry white wine it is made with a Mexican brandy. I dropped some crispy Pancetta in it to change it up a bit as well.

The baby back ribs are standard fare, though the sauce is home made. Cottage cheese and onion along with the cole slaw. Normally we would do some corn bread and baked beans but trying to eat a little lighter and healthier. Half a rack each...

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Posts: 8121 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post