SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    A revival of the Watch thread
Page 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 472
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A revival of the Watch thread Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Laptop:
Originally posted by jhe888:
quote:
Got a close up?

Neat watch, especially if you're a fan of Subaru STI's. I am a big Subaru fan myself, although I don't have my WRX and Legacy any longer.

Posts: 708 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diogenes' Quarry
Picture of at-home-daddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by copaup:

Quick shot of my new Trident. Going to be my daily watch. My Seiko Orange Monster will be my rough duty watch.

That's a beautiful watch...congrats. Here's a great, well-lit shot of it that really shows off its detail (img is too big to repost, but this is the page):

https://www.christopherward.co...ident-pro-600-0debcf

Posts: 5088 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I like the red bezel.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Coldbore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1124 | Location: Pac NW | Registered: September 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Coldbore
posted Hide Post
+1

Posts: 1124 | Location: Pac NW | Registered: September 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
Obligatory wrist shot...

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Coldbore:

Very nice

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGForum Official Hand Model
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted Hide Post
Rare Steinhart World Traveler.

& S&W 3913

"da evil Count Glockula."-Para

Posts: 7903 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JasonATI
posted Hide Post
Picked up this one, better picture than I could take.

Posts: 429 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: October 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
That is a nice, clean GMT.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A little bot of EDC love...

Posts: 274 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: November 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JasonATI:

Possibly the best looking TAG I have ever seen. their styling usually leaves me cold, but this one is classic, understated, and spot on. Beautiful.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20319 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JasonATI:

Great looking watch, excellent choice!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
A better photo of the Everest leather bands on a stainless Sub. The band includes the metal link at the end of the band that fits between the lugs.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
just1tym - Do you have a link for the Everest leather bands?

Posts: 1548 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marlin Fan:
just1tym - Do you have a link for the Everest leather bands?

Here you go! I purchased one for mine and it was a great fit, and easy to install with the right tools. Which btw, they also sell if you need them. Not really cheap but very well constructed.
Everest Bands

Regards, Will G.

posted Hide Post
Too bad they are only for Rolex!!

Posts: 1548 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by just1tym:
A better photo of the Everest leather bands on a stainless Sub. The band includes the metal link at the end of the band that fits between the lugs.

Added a pic of mine after installation to view it with a 2-tone..

Regards, Will G.

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marlin Fan:
Too bad they are only for Rolex!!

Yea, sorry about that. When I do my search for a leather band for Rolex it took me to the Everest link and I never looked at the site to see if they made them for other brands, though if it was the same distance between the lugs like the great looking Tag Heller posted above it looks like it may work if the case is the same size i.e.: 40mm. I'd ask an Everest rep first.

Regards, Will G.

Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
There are custom strap makers who hang out in the other watch nerd forums, who will make you one for most any watch. I had two made slightly oversize on purpose, for example, where - strictly speaking - the lugs were only 20mm apart, but I had them make mine as though it was 22mm wide but notched to fit, for a slightly wider/beefier profile.

In both cases it was $75-100/ea, for a brown one made from a vintage Swiss Army ammo bag where you can still see some of the original stamped nomenclature in the strap, and a black one where I specified the exact color of the leather and the color of the stitching... IIRC, it was only about $50/ea extra beyond a few pre-made straps I was looking at.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post