SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    A revival of the Watch thread
Page 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 472
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A revival of the Watch thread Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Deepblue NATO Divers are 40% off right now as well as some of their 7750 chronos. Pretty tempting if you’re interested in this brand.

$149 for a 300m diver with NH36A and sapphire glass.

https://www.deepbluewatches.com/natodiver.html

Posts: 3953 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Those are awesome.
But I can get a used Seiko for about the same or less.

But I do like their watches. The 7750 Chrono is awesome.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ScreamingCockatoo,

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39744 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Something wonderful is coming. Big Grin

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34104 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
Something wonderful is coming. Big Grin

Patek?

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53120 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
posted Hide Post
Something with a little more sinister past... Big Grin

Posts: 39744 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Ahhh! I like the sound of that! How long do we have to wait?

Finished up a Lord Elgin movement today. Need to find a case, dial, and hands for it.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20317 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Should be here by Tuesday or so.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!

Posts: 34104 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
KGB?

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53120 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScreamingCockatoo:
Is that a Bambino?

Yeah it's a bambino v2 gen2. My second bambino. Nice watches for dirt cheap. This one set me back $80.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
KGB?

Hmmm, depends. Only one person wore it.

Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post

Eeewwww, don't touch it!

Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
That's nice!! Congrats!.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20317 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Nice.

Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Beach watch 2018.

Dan Henry 1970 with a Crown & Buckle Supreme NATO in black/gunmetal stripe. I love the way the lighter grey turns darker when wet. Which is often, this week!

and,.. "Inbound" on the one that I had wanted for the beach watch 2018, but it won't be ready until fall. I couldn't pass it up with the date window being a matching orange. A great touch!

Posts: 11376 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of leftnose
posted Hide Post
I think I finally got the strap situation worked out with this one:

I actually really like the OEM "tweed" strap but I need another sports watch on a black strap like I need a hole in the head so I had to go for something brown.

Posts: 647 | Location: N. Illinois | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
My next Omega will be a Globemaster Constellation.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!

Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
quote:

Is that the Pie Pan?

Shaman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by r0gue:
quote:

Is that the Pie Pan?

Yes!

Oh I LOVE the Halios! LOVE IT!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by r0gue:

and,.. "Inbound" on the one that I had wanted for the beach watch 2018, but it won't be ready until fall. I couldn't pass it up with the date window being a matching orange. A great touch!

Oh yeah. You got in on the series 3 preorder too. I have an Abyss Blue w/ matching sapphire bezel coming. I hated how the flippers probably stayed home from work to nab the series 2 orders, and them turned around and offered them on Ebay for double.

...that I will support
and defend...

Posts: 871 | Location: Northern VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RobLew:

Oh yeah. You got in on the series 3 preorder too. I have an Abyss Blue w/ matching sapphire bezel coming. I hated how the flippers probably stayed home from work to nab the series 2 orders, and them turned around and offered them on Ebay for double.

I had noted one (series 2 I presume) for sale on the forums for a few hundred up from retail. Didn't realize that was happening.