SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    A revival of the Watch thread
Page 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 472
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A revival of the Watch thread Login/Join 
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:
My one and only automatic and first Rolex. I love this baby!!

Awesome! I love my GMT-II. Great choice!

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Incoming: Hexa K500. Thoughts?

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20319 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Only thing I don't like is the weird date window.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leeann:

I love a 4:00 date window! and a 10:00 crown. Killer quirky. Actually, that crown could dig into your wrist. Maybe not. Hope not.

Posts: 11377 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by r0gue:
quote:
Originally posted by Leeann:

I love a 4:00 date window! and a 10:00 crown. Killer quirky. Actually, that crown could dig into your wrist. Maybe not. Hope not.

Doesn't look like the crown will dig - at least not on mine 'cause I'm lefty Wink

But seriously, the case seems to be behind it.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prodigal Son
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leeann:...the case seems to be behind [the crown].

I think there are two "wings" on either side of the crown, and nothing behind it.

Posts: 656 | Location: Near Seattle, Washington, USA | Registered: March 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BrianO:
quote:
Originally posted by Leeann:...the case seems to be behind [the crown].

I think there are two "wings" on either side of the crown, and nothing behind it.

Except the wings stick down further than the crown itself.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Prodigal Son
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leeann: Except the wings stick down further than the crown itself.

Ah, got it; I thought you meant literally "behind" it, not just lower than it.

Posts: 656 | Location: Near Seattle, Washington, USA | Registered: March 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
I'll know soon. Smile. I'm all about quirky and weird.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”

Posts: 20319 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3100 | Location: Georgia... 45 Minutes from everywhere....... | Registered: July 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Steinhart makes some killer watches for the coin. I have their Titan saturation diving watch and I don't know how they can sell it for what they do. The lume alone must have cost most of the price.

Great looking watch!

RMD

Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
Steinhart makes some killer watches for the coin. I have their Titan saturation diving watch and I don't know how they can sell it for what they do. The lume alone must have cost most of the price.

Great looking watch!

RMD

I love them lol.
The Rolex is out of my price range, so I somehow ended up with 4 Steinharts Big Grin

Posts: 3100 | Location: Georgia... 45 Minutes from everywhere....... | Registered: July 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Longbow_06:
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:

Great looking watch!

RMD

I love them lol.
The Rolex is out of my price range, so I somehow ended up with 4 Steinharts Big Grin

I see nothing wrong with this line of thinking .... Wink

Posts: 708 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
Today's Steinhart. Ocean 1 Vintage, based on the Rolex 6200.

Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
LIKE!!

RMD

Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
It's here! and its weird, kinky, and . . .comfortable so far.

I guess I just like different things!

RMD

Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
I'm continuing the pursuit of my mid-century modern interest with this pale and cold dialed 36.8mm beauty. I can definitely see the Bauhaus undertones in Watanabe's work.

Alba Riki Watanabe

Posts: 11377 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Very elegant!

RMD

Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
Very nice !!

Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
Steinhart Ocean One, GMT Coke.