SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    A revival of the Watch thread
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 472
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A revival of the Watch thread Login/Join 
Picture of Eli F.
posted Hide Post
Citizen Eco-Drive Military. Not very fancy, but it's the best watch I've ever owned.

I've been beating the hell out of this thing for the last five years. I've worn it working in an office, working construction, and now doing clinicals in various hospitals. Because of the crap (sometimes literally) that has gotten on it it has been washed in bleach more times than I can count, It's been worn every single day for approximately two thousand days in a row, it's been through five regional shoots, four handgun classes, a hit and run MVA, and it's currently on it's fourth watchband. It doesn't lose time, the bezel barely shows any wear, and the beauty of the Eco-Drive system is that I've never had to replace a battery.

I plan on buying one of the more expensive Eco-Drives after I graduate, to have as an actual BBQ watch, but when this one breaks I plan on replacing it with an identical model.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.instagram.com/eli.farmer/

Posts: 264 | Location: Attalla, Alabama. | Registered: June 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
That is one nice Stowa, is next on my list. I have large wrists so they do not look too big on me. Although I think 55 is too big. Love my Laco did not have to wait as long as you do for a Stowa but I guess I need to go ahead and order me one.

Laco Aachen Flieger B model

This message has been edited. Last edited by: fischtown7,

Posts: 3572 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
My daily driver is the two tone

or the Ball Aviator on a NATO

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6009 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scombs263
posted Hide Post
I love the PAM 312.......

quote:
Originally posted by davetruong:
My daily driver is the two tone

or the Ball Aviator on a NATO

Posts: 1974 | Location: USA | Registered: March 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KHolm
posted Hide Post
Here is my pride and joy. My kids surprised me with this 8 years ago on Father's Day. Citizen Calibre 2100. The poor thing has been through heck and back and keeps chugging along, although, I feel the cell may be weak.

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon formed against us shall prosper....

What do I want? A time machine.
When do I want it? Irrelevant.

Posts: 1820 | Location: Central Iowa CAPTIVE | Registered: January 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGForum Official Hand Model
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by fischtown7:

I sent you an email in the address on your profile

Thanks

"da evil Count Glockula."-Para

Posts: 7903 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ThankGod4Sig:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by fischtown7:

I sent you an email in the address on your profile

Thanks

Emailed you back.

Posts: 3572 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
1971 Accutron today

Posts: 11377 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbit712
posted Hide Post
old watch...new pics

Posts: 69 | Location: God forsaken jungle of SW Florida | Registered: November 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
Nice one, Hobbit

Patent Pending
Picture of Tonyny
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member

Capital punishment means never having to say, "You again?"

Posts: 4135 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbit712
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fischtown7:
Nice one, Hobbit

Thank you.

Posts: 69 | Location: God forsaken jungle of SW Florida | Registered: November 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by matthew03:
Here is one of my favorites:
Hamilton Titanium Khaki Frogman Automatic.

Darnit, Matthew! You've reignited my internal debate over keeping or selling my Hamilton. Razz

God bless America.

Posts: 13486 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've got to say, these are some darn fine watches on here. I don't have anything of this quality, however I have a 1960 Hamilton Rodney that was given to my Grandfather upon his retirement, and my Mom gave it to me after Dad passed away in '07. Haven't done a thing to it, and it still runs. Not worth much $$ wise, but worth a mint to me. He referred to it jokingly as his "crumby gold watch", so I'm adding a red leather band to it just because.

Posts: 176 | Location: Louisville | Registered: April 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JD83
posted Hide Post
Some Rolex eye candy.

You're welcome.

Posts: 352 | Location: Blue Heaven  | Registered: April 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Seotaji
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen, I am in love.

I have not been a fan of their chunky watches, but this is so sleek and simple.

Posts: 6917 | Registered: February 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbit712
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Seotaji:
Gentlemen, I am in love.

Very nice! I have not seen that one before.

Picture of mark16610
posted Hide Post
Both of my daily drivers:

I don't have these Pam's anymore, but I do still have the shotguns Wink

Posts: 13 | Location: Canada | Registered: May 24, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Seotaji:
Gentlemen, I am in love.

That's the FIRST B&R I have seen that I actually like. Most are very unattractive. Beautiful watch!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20319 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Wow! Sigforum members have some fine watches. I will humbly submit plastic fantastic......last time I posted a pic of it a member here blew a gasket and asked to be banned/withdrawn from SF. Roll Eyes My old Timex Expedition watches would take on water after 1-2 seasons of surfing, boating, and basically being worn 24-7. This baby has held up well so far, its been knocked around quite a bit and keeps on ticking. She may be ugly but it lets me know what matters most during the summer surf season....what the tide is doing at the oceanfront. Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21100 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post