SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    A revival of the Watch thread
Page 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 472
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A revival of the Watch thread Login/Join 
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12920 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12920 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Yes, but my AD is working with me Jeff..... Razz

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12415 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of leftnose
posted Hide Post
First acquisition of the year:

Posts: 647 | Location: N. Illinois | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
I love the B-Uhr. I'd really have loved the Glashutte Original Navigator, But I can't pull off 44mm.

Posts: 11383 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of leftnose
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by r0gue:
I love the B-Uhr. I'd really have loved the Glashutte Original Navigator, But I can't pull off 44mm.

This is 42mm and that's absolutely as big as I can go in this form factor as it wears huge due to the lack of bezel. 43mm for this would be too big.

Posts: 647 | Location: N. Illinois | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I would very much like a fleiger, and even though my wrist is big enough for a 43 or even a 44 mm model, I still think they look a bit silly. I'd get an interpretation in a more normal size. Stowa's is quite nice.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King of Goodness
Picture of varoadking
posted Hide Post
My Tag Heuers, Seikos and Victorinoxs.

Posts: 6699 | Location: Dixie | Registered: February 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Upper left and upper right -- what are they? I see the left one is a Seiko but don't know which model.

Thanks.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
The best 13 bucks I've spent on a new watch. Smile

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by varoadking:
My Tag Heuers, Seikos and Victorinoxs.

Nice collection, sir!

What's the Seiko at the top left?
I really like dark-face/light-markings watches.

God bless America.

Posts: 13495 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
What are you all liking for watch cases? I'd need something that would hold a dozen and be easy to put in the safe.

Posts: 11222 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
I've trimmed way down, so I no longer need a case at all, but I once owned a 4 slot one of these. They are very price, but can be found on grey market channels. You should probably consider two 6 slot, and the openings will be more generous. Maybe one for dressier pieces and one for sportier, so you know which one has which watch easily.

http://www.venlocompany.com/

Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
agony, I love the "Spectre" NATO band on the MM watch!
Well played.

Posts: 4028 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:
Well played.

Thanks! I've been playing with a bunch of different NATOs lately....when you can't afford to buy a new watch whenever you want, sometimes a simple strap or bracelet change is all you need. Smile

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
Wore this old Seiko 7002 with GMT mod today.

Picture of Coldbore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1124 | Location: Pac NW | Registered: September 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by agony:
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:
Well played.

Thanks! I've been playing with a bunch of different NATOs lately....when you can't afford to buy a new watch whenever you want, sometimes a simple strap or bracelet change is all you need. Smile

I prefer strap watches over bracelets, and this is a component of why that is. Great looking Seiko. Love it!

Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Coldbore:

AP GoodNess! Very nice. I have a strong calling to a 15202 at the moment, but luckily it is many dollars, and I haz none. That and it has no second hand (as an ultra thin). Hard to shell that much coin for a watch with no second hand, no matter that it IS a flawless execution of a fine watch.

Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Some Grand Seiko goodness for the morning. Historical collection.