SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    A revival of the Watch thread
Page 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 472
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A revival of the Watch thread Login/Join 
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Normally not a Tag fan, but that is very nice!

Congrats.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20319 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Want a Senna Tag pretty badly. Very nice Cool

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15286 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Getting the bug to move a few out and bring in something fresh. I mean... as a public service to others... just to perk up this thread! Smile

Posts: 11377 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGForum Official Hand Model
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by r0gue:
Getting the bug to move a few out and bring in something fresh. I mean... as a public service to others... just to perk up this thread! Smile

I double dare you....

"da evil Count Glockula."-Para

Posts: 7903 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Anybody here have one of these Seiko Solar Astron GPS watches? I'm intrigued and giving it some serious consideration.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
My newest "watch". Still trying to figure out how to use it.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ThankGod4Sig:
quote:

I double dare you....

The German's are working hard to compel me. Those crafty Germans.

SIGForum Official Hand Model
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted Hide Post
"Who are you scared of zee Germans??"

"da evil Count Glockula."-Para

Posts: 7903 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hiend
posted Hide Post

HK P30+Panerai+Rolex.

SIG|BERETTA|HK|SA TRP|DAN WESSON|

Posts: 42 | Location: NYC, State of Empire | Registered: May 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Beautiful Panerai. Way too big for my scale, but I've always liked that pillow case.

Picture of SVTNate
posted Hide Post
I'm not a Radiomir fan, but that particular piece looks great.

Panerai watches and HK pistols, two of my favorite things! My favorite Panerai is the 312, I prefer the 1950 case with the sandwich dial and the clean overall look. I had one prior to my Big Pilot.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Guns, cars, Cuban cigars

Posts: 2570 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: September 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hiend
posted Hide Post
quote:
Beautiful Panerai. Way too big for my scale, but I've always liked that pillow case.

Thank you r0gue for your time and comment. Luminor is 44mm and Radiomir is 45mm.

Posts: 42 | Location: NYC, State of Empire | Registered: May 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hiend
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SVTNate:
I'm not a Radiomir fan, but that particular piece looks great.

Panerai watches and HK pistols, two of my favorite things! My favorite Panerai is the 312, I prefer the 1950 case with the sandwich dial and the clean overall look. I had one prior to my Big Pilot.

SVTNate, I am in love with BP 46mm. Gorgeous piece. Pam 321 was upgrade from Pam 90 incl. 1950 case + PR 72h + GMT + S Dial. Pam 273 Limited to 250 pcs.
Regarding HK-"NO COMPROMISE"

Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
And I like the Rolex, hiend. I really like the subdued, all silver look. I wouldn't usually go for diamonds, but since the watch itself is low-key, they look good.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hiend
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
And I like the Rolex, hiend. I really like the subdued, all silver look. I wouldn't usually go for diamonds, but since the watch itself is low-key, they look good.

WinkI hear you jhe888, I am with you on the same boat. This one DJ II Oyster bracelet and 41mm. From now on, belong to my Lady Razz

Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
I walked my dog back in the woods today. The sun came out and begged me for a wrist shot on my old Speedmaster. Figured this thread needed a kick, so...

But don't the trees
seem nice and full
Picture of Snailfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
I walked my dog back in the woods today. The sun came out and begged me for a wrist shot on my old Speedmaster. Figured this thread needed a kick, so...

Tis a lovely sight, that one. I have always been torn on wearing a brown strap on a black faced watch. But when It works, it really works, as in that lovely combo (although you could wear that on a string and it would look fantastic).

No new watches for me, but I've got some straps and bracelets inbound that I'll share when they arrive. In the meantime, I'm putting the SAR on this one for a bit, although it's not the best combo.

Posts: 1317 | Location: Near Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hiend
posted Hide Post
quote:

Beautiful piece, Enjoy!

Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snailfan:
In the meantime, I'm putting the SAR on this one for a bit, although it's not the best combo.

No way man. That works great!

Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
The Speedy looks great. That is one of the few chronos I'd consider.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post