SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    A revival of the Watch thread
Page 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 472
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A revival of the Watch thread Login/Join 
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TKO:
My wife's 50th birthday present.

Very nice! Enjoy and wear it in good health.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Those Oyster Perpetuals are nice. Reminiscent of the old Air Kings.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
TKO, that is a very nice watch. So simple looking, yet very classy (if that makes any sense).

Posts: 1886 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
It does Ador.

I waffled for a bit on the size and if I should get the white gold bezel model, but decided that I had watched her smack her watches on things enough that I passed it up.

She absolutely loves it and Ill treasure the look on her face when she opened it and realized what it was for the rest of my life.

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Posts: 8121 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Vintage Vulcain chronograph (Manual-wind Valjoux 7733 on a fresh Crown & Buckle black label strap.

Posts: 11385 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ Very classy! I like it!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38675 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Having a bit of a run on vintage two register chronographs lately. It's like stress eating for me, this time of the year.

posted Hide Post
This has been the year of Seiko buys for me. I'm finishing off the year with this Seiko Cocktail Time Starlight. I swapped the regular Cocktail Time strap for a brown one.

Posts: 708 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
That Seiko is understated yet elegant. Nice piece.

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by brminpin:
This has been the year of Seiko buys for me.

Cool dial. I like that cloudiness

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by r0gue:
quote:

I saw your SLA017 on suede and that's a sweet combo. I'll have to try one on my GS diver.

Posts: 708 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by r0gue:
quote:

I saw your SLA017 on suede and that's a sweet combo. I'll have to try one on my GS diver.

Kicked a few well lit picks here. Truly, I have a hard time seeing me switch out this strap. Nor selling my 62MAS².

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f...ead-4402322-286.html

My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Nice watches Rogue.

Posts: 12921 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you don't crash, you
ain't tryin' hard enough
posted Hide Post
Nice Seiko!

On unrelated note, are you having issues with WUS site? I cannot spend more than 10 min on there without that stupid "congratulations you are lucky winner" page coming up. This is on my phone. Super annoying

------------------------------------------------------------------------"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face" - Mike Tyson

Posts: 470 | Location: N. TX | Registered: April 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
I don't surf WUS. I mostly stay on SF and TZ.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crni4:
Nice Seiko!

On unrelated note, are you having issues with WUS site? I cannot spend more than 10 min on there without that stupid "congratulations you are lucky winner" page coming up. This is on my phone. Super annoying

I use uBlock and it does a good job of blocking most of the annoying ad pop ups.

posted Hide Post
This one is so comfortable on Nato.

Posts: 140 | Registered: May 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I've really been eyeing a few designs from Alpina and Zenith lately. Nice.

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10X-Shooter:
I've really been eyeing a few designs from Alpina and Zenith lately. Nice.

I have never owned an Alpina but enjoy their designs. The El Primero in the Cronometro has been an outstanding timekeeper.

Posts: 140 | Registered: May 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of leftnose
posted Hide Post
Picked up this guy recently:

It was a liiiiitle bit of an impulse buy but I've wanted an MM300 for years. It's a beautifully finished watch.

Posts: 647 | Location: N. Illinois | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post