SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    It's Spring! Motorcycle riding time. Let's see your bikes
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's Spring! Motorcycle riding time. Let's see your bikes Login/Join 
Picture of fz4vgq
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Bigswede, sorry to hear that, I have a friend that has been hit twice, he's back on the bike and just bought a new Road Glide took some time for him to get comfortable but he's back at it.

My Current ride 2016 CVO Road Glide... Just put new shoes on it, took a little ride to the gun store last night.

Thats GORGEOUS !

Posts: 2463 | Location: Winter Wonderland | Registered: April 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
To the top! More pics guys n gals!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Anxious to get some two wheeled miles on the odometer this year.
Been getting lumbar Epidural Injections and they're working like miracle juice.
Couldn't hardly last :20mins at a time on the bike last year.
Finally back in the gym & looking forward to riding season.

May have to drink my way out of the garage...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GrumpyBiker,

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I haven't been able to ride my Yamaha V-Star 1100 for a couple years due to health issues but I hope to change that this year. No long trips, just putting around the area on short rides. I've missed it.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jelly:
Here is my Honda 919 Hornet. The the "naked standard" Fun Bike A Honda that was made in Italy.

Hey, Jelly, nice 919! Are you familiar with honda599.com? I was a frequent visitor there when I had my 599, and there are several 919 owners active there.

My friend's got a 919 with about 800 miles on... Cool

I put about 150 of those on it before it decided to break my foot and make me ride the same 150 back home. Mad

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
2017 CBR1000rr

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4823 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
Just took my Road King Classic out this weekend and gave it a bath.
last years pic.... Since then I've added Rinehart true duals, LED lights all around, and got rid of that braided whip thing.

Posts: 3536 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:
Originally posted by Jelly:
Here is my Honda 919 Hornet. The the "naked standard" Fun Bike A Honda that was made in Italy.

Hey, Jelly, nice 919! Are you familiar with honda599.com? I was a frequent visitor there when I had my 599, and there are several 919 owners active there.

My friend's got a 919 with about 800 miles on... Cool

I put about 150 of those on it before it decided to break my foot and make me ride the same 150 back home. Mad
Thanks! Yes been to honda599.com in the past. Man sorry to hear about your foot, hope all is well now.

Posts: 2675 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Jelly, the foot's all good now -- that event was a few years ago.

Now I'm a tiny bit heavier on that side, carrying a plate and five or six screws. Big Grin

I can't fuss much -- it doesn't hurt, and I had great docs and GF looking after me.

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Recently traded my '14 Fat Bob for this '13 Road King-added Bassani 4" slip-ons and different hand grips, everything else stock. Dealer took very good care of me on the deal (long time customer). Just added a bunch more riding years.

Posts: 1840 | Registered: July 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2675 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
I admire the Bobber and pretty much the whole Indian line. I got about 40 pics on my phone from the Indian show room. They got a restored 1947 in there on display. My birth father took me to my 1st day of kindergartin on his Indian. That was 1964.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
four cycle accidents in 6 days , here,

people are not looking for the motorcycles around here , please be careful , their heads may be turned twords you ,

but people are sometimes looking right through you

( buzz kill: over)

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Been riding a little... I'm ready for the warm weather!

Puddle jumper. Honda Nighthawk

Road bike. Honda ST1300

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Here is my ride; 2012 Honda Goldwing.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8657 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:
Here is my ride; 2012 Honda Goldwing.

That looks like one solid comfortable ride. Very nice.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1979 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
Still riding the BMW -

Wife's Ducati

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Posts: 8121 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King of Goodness
Picture of varoadking
posted Hide Post
I would have thought we'd have more bikers...

Posts: 6699 | Location: Dixie | Registered: February 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
My VFR, and my friend's 919.

I'm liking that ST1300, Excam_Man.
If I ever have a "next" bike, it'll be ST1300 or an FJR1300.

God bless America.