SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Happy Birthday to Cassidy (My golden retriever girl)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Birthday to Cassidy (My golden retriever girl) Login/Join 
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted
Cassidy turned three today. She had a spa day then sat for her official birthday portrait.

jpg images

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Pretty gal!

How bad is the shedding?

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15221 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Great image. We take our Rottie out for his "Birthday Baron" hamburger every year.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Let's not talk about the shedding, ok? I have two golden retrievers so it's a sore spot Smile

Here's a montage of all of her birthday portraits so far. It's fun to see her grow. It really takes about 2 and a half to 3 years for a golden to grow their full coat.

[

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Here in AZ, we open all the windows, and with the prevailing southern wind, all the dog hair is blown to the northern edge of the rooms. Makes it much easier to collect. Smile

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Sweet lady! Enjoy every minute with her.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Definitely one of the sweetest and friendliest breeds out there. What a cutie Smile

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
That's a beautiful girl!

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
She looks like you brushed her within an inch of her life.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ride the lightning
Picture of Killer Instincts
posted Hide Post
Gorgeous dog! She looks unloved. Razz

Posts: 2167 | Location: Underway | Registered: March 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post