SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    A couple of new cremation urns that we just finished
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A couple of new cremation urns that we just finished Login/Join 
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted
This one is a colarative effort, I made the urn and threads for the top and turning_gal ( my wife ) did the coloring. The odd looking spot on the right side was where a branch connected to the trunk of the Maple tree.

This one is made from Walnut with a maple with military boot black dyed finial. The ring between the finial and the body is actually part of the threaded ring. The walnut was far to soft to support the threads without chipping.

Posts: 3848 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Wow, awesome.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Very nice.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Would be honored to have my ashes stored in one of those.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
Beautiful work!

Posts: 11506 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is amazing. Very artistic and beautiful

Posts: 119 | Location: Ashland Ohio | Registered: December 30, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post