SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Mouseguns... let's se em
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mouseguns... let's se em Login/Join 
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Smallest I've ever owned: AMT 380 BackUp II. Had it from 1997 to 2010.
The 380Backup was the first firearm I owned. Very slim; not a plinker. I went on to own several of the AMT DAO models, including the .45ACP - very well-made gun.

The smallest was a Walther TPH .22LR; that was sold to a buyer in Hawaii; no extra charge to ship it from Targetmaster in Chadds Ford, PA.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pulicords:
I've got a few others (Ruger LCP and LCP2), but this Seecamp LWS380 is my favorite because of the quality of the build and tiny size (for a .380 ACP).

It's also a Milford. You've got a keeper there!

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BennerP220:
I had a Hogue on my LCP before and it was great. I ended up trading it and then trading and getting another LCP. I got another Hogue but the fit was loose so I took it off. Kinda at a loss on what to do.

Maybe buy another to see if that one is a defect?

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
I will probably end up doing that. The hogue does really improve the tiny gun.

quote:
Originally posted by Nismo:
quote:
Originally posted by BennerP220:
I had a Hogue on my LCP before and it was great. I ended up trading it and then trading and getting another LCP. I got another Hogue but the fit was loose so I took it off. Kinda at a loss on what to do.

Maybe buy another to see if that one is a defect?

Posts: 3442 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beretta Bobcat .25 ACP

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
I posted this elsewhere, but it's a slow day (as are most of them these days). I added a new mouse gun. This one makes my Seecamp look large by comparison.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
I have S&W M&P BG 380,Jennings .32 auto. Cobar .38 special stack barrel derringer.I call them my mouse guns.

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
Todays .380 Work from Home Mousegun

Posts: 3536 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
This is my wife's EDC KelTec P3AT. I sent the slide to CCR several years ago to have it finished in her favorite dark red. Holster is from Big River Leather.

I have the same pistol with stock slide and no exotic leather on my holster.

100_6175 by Brad Benzing, on Flickr

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No picture but a Walther PPK.

PC

Posts: 1332 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
I posted this elsewhere, but it's a slow day (as are most of them these days). I added a new mouse gun. This one makes my Seecamp look large by comparison.

I didn't forget the offer I promised. Just waiting on better news on thr virus front as I have a high risk family member. Thanks, John

Posts: 2861 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
mouse gun du jour

[/url]

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Baby Hammerless. Late 1930s. .22 short. Nonfunctional... Well, it would fire. Once.

EDC is a 938.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
I lost my HDD so I'll have to replicate the photo of my "poor man's food protection" pic with my Raven .25acp and a Cup-O-Noodles...

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Walther PP .380 and Ruger LCR in .22Mag. The Ruger was acquired from a member here. Thanks Again!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15180 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Smile

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
My mouse guns are a .Jennings .32 auto,S&W M&P BG 380. & Corba .38 spl stack barrel derringer.

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
In addition to my Seecamp LWS380, I have a few other "mice", the most enjoyable to actually shoot is my all stainless (with electroless nickel finish) Sig P238.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: pulicords,

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
I have a corba stack barrel .38 spl derringer and a S&W M&P BG 380.

Picture of Spieler
posted Hide Post
Beretta M21 and Mauser M1914.

Posts: 2433 | Location: ATL South OTP | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post