SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Mouseguns... let's se em
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mouseguns... let's se em Login/Join 
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted
Warmer weather is on the way, and sometimes a Mousegun is better than no gun at all.
Here's a few of mine- Post up your favorites.

Comparison of 3 favorites, Kahr CW380, a Beretta 21A .22, and a Beretta 950 .25ACP

Posts: 3536 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3442 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post

Top L-R
Beretta 21A .22 lr, Beretta 21A .25 cal
Center
Colt 1908 .25 cal
Bottom L-R
Beretta 950bs .22 short, Beretta 950bs .25 cal

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1596 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
My two month-old Seecamp LWS32. My LGS is supposed to have a PUG-T I ordered. Once this self-quarantine is over, I'll go over and fetch it.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Well, since some people consider the LCP II a mouse gun, here's my Seecamp with its "bigger" brother.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

A REAL bug out gun!

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
I don't Actually call My Tomcat A mouse gun !
I call it my get the H out of here gun If it don't stop the Threat I am going to get the H out of there

Posts: 1596 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1307 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
1930's Frommer Liliput .25ACP.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Closest thing to mouse gun that I have. Carried daily for about 5 years now.

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
I've got a few others (Ruger LCP and LCP2), but this Seecamp LWS380 is my favorite because of the quality of the build and tiny size (for a .380 ACP).

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nismo:

Is that a Hogue grip on an LCP?
I'm intrigued! Cool

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Smallest I've ever owned: AMT 380 BackUp II. Had it from 1997 to 2010.

Smallest gun I currently own is a P238. Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm intrigued!

^^^
Sure looks like it. Have one on my LCP. Dampens recoil a fair bit.

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:

I'm intrigued! Cool

Yep! This is not just a slip on sleeve, but it replaces the plug on the bottom and comes with it's own rear pin. https://www.hogueinc.com/grips...-hybrid-grip-sleeves

The thing I hate most about the LCP, other than the trigger, is that the backstrap is so small and the checkering really digs into my palm, leaving it red and sore. The Hogue fixed all of that.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Nismo,

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Excellent. Thank you for the link, Nismo. I surfed Hogue's site earlier and didn't find that.

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
I had a Hogue on my LCP before and it was great. I ended up trading it and then trading and getting another LCP. I got another Hogue but the fit was loose so I took it off. Kinda at a loss on what to do.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:

I'm intrigued! Cool

Yep! This is not just a slip on sleeve, but it replaces the plug on the bottom and comes with it's own rear pin. https://www.hogueinc.com/handg...rips/ruger-grips/lcp

The thing I hate most about the LCP, other than the trigger, is that the backstrap is so small and the checkering really digs into my palm, leaving it red and sore. The Hogue fixed all of that.

Posts: 3442 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32421 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post