New
Find
Notify
Tools

All my Sigs Login/Join 
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted

A P-6, P220-9-EU, P220 .45, Swiss Arms P210-6, P320 X5, and P365.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
That's a neat collection, arc.
What does the -EU suffix mean?

God bless America.

Posts: 13426 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
-EU means it has a heel mag release.

Arc.

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

God bless America.

Posts: 13426 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
When I have time the head-to-head of the 320 and P210 is coming. Also a variety of ammo through the P365.

Arc.

Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
That P6 looks stunning. Are those aluminum grips?

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Nice looking collection.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:

They are, Hogues. I would have liked black anodize, but they only offered those in smooth.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: arcwelder,

Arc.

posted Hide Post
Nice looking family.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
That is some fine character and figure on your P210 grips. Lustworthy for sure.

Thanks for sharing Arc!

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder:
quote:

They are, Hogues. I would have liked black anodize, but they only offered those in smooth.

Wow, that is damn fantastic. Thanks for sharing a proper pic. I have been split between aluminum and rosewood. Two totally different looks, which I really like.
Clean and industrial.
Clean and well, Wood, warm, red, beautiful contrast.

This has been an ongoing debate for a couple years. Still have the crappy plastic grips. Someday....

Edited to fix an embarrassing spelling error.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Beancooker,

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
Damn, you have excellent taste in firearms, Arc. You seem to put a lot of thought into what you buy. Or at least what you keep.

Posts: 11506 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jjkroll32:
That is some fine character and figure on your P210 grips. Lustworthy for sure.

They are the factory standard ones, just got lucky.

quote:
Wow, that is damn fantastic. Thanks for sharing a proper pic. I have been split between aluminum and rosewood. Two totally different looks, bitch I really like.
Clean and industrial.
Clean and well, Wood, warm, red, beautiful contrast.

This has been an ongoing debate for a couple years. Still have the crappy plastic grips. Someday....

Alumagrips makes a "sharp checker" for the 1911, I wish these were that aggressive. Even so, they do have some purchase in the hand. I'd recommend them.

quote:
Originally posted by nukeandpave:
Damn, you have excellent taste in firearms, Arc. You seem to put a lot of thought into what you buy. Or at least what you keep.

I get the idea when folks say "I never sell a gun," but I don't have that kind of space. Also, it's hard to really know about something until you've owned it. There have been some things I shouldn't have sold, and then a bunch of duds. Unfired firearms aren't my style either.

Arc.

My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder:
quote:

Wow, that is damn fantastic. I have been split between aluminum and rosewood.

I happened upon a set of checkered aluminum grips for a P220. Now I have a lot of pistols this way. Unfortunately for me, one set of white aluminum grips I put on a pistol had it screaming for some nickel controls... then the two tone look happened shortly after... I have told myself that I'm done customizing it but... Wink

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post