SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Well, this followed me home... (more pics added)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Well, this followed me home... (more pics added) Login/Join 
Admit nothing. Deny everything.
Make counter-accusations.
Picture of rkentm
posted

Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, but am pretty stoked!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rkentm,

"Ladies and Gentlemen - The Fit has hit the Shan!"

Posts: 568 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
TOTALLY approve!! And a little jealous!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
More pics please.

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
I have seen tens or hundreds of thousands of guns in my lifetime and its rare these days that something really catches my eye, this is one of them. Really nice

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5130 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Sweet, I need to move to your neighborhood in case their are more that need to tag along with someone.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rkentm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
More pics please.

Crown looks good!

Came with all the pictured "stuff". Anything missing?

The "DAMNED" grease is still sealed

Posts: 568 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
That is beautiful...

This is a perfect example of how I don't understand why some folks don't like "used" firearms.

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
That is a fine pistol!

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rkentm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rinehart:
That is beautiful...

This is a perfect example of how I don't understand why some folks don't like "used" firearms.

Completely agree! Many (most?) of my firearms are bought used. I try to get them at a good price, and consider that I am just "renting them" until I want/need to let them go for a decent portion of what I paid for them.

This one, I actually had looked at it several times before I even realized it was marked as used. You really can't tell. Range day Saturday!

Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I be stoked too. Damn nice.

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Most excellent pistol. I've always liked to see the Sims wearing the heavy walled barrel. Are the Black and Whites stainless framed?

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rkentm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
Most excellent pistol. I've always liked to see the Sims wearing the heavy walled barrel. Are the Black and Whites stainless framed?

Yep. Stainless nitron frame. Cool

posted Hide Post
Equinox X-Five Eek

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
J. Sydow that lucky bastard!!

HK Ag

Posts: 3495 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rkentm:

Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, but am pretty stoked!

Wow that's a nice pic....wish I had it. Thanks for sharing

Posts: 17 | Registered: March 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That what I call Sweeeeeeeet

Posts: 9 | Location: N.H. | Registered: January 11, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
Beauty, congrats!

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post