SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Snow on the Divide
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Snow on the Divide Login/Join 
posted
Mother nature giving me a warning winter is coming! Snow dropped into treeline. Time to get the rest of the firewood stacked, change the fluids in the plow, chain up the Bobcat, order studded snow tires for our vehicles......Love it!

https://s26.postimg.org/74o8yzcl5/photo_2_30.jpg

Fun in the snow from last winter, got the Jeep/plow stuck real good.

https://s26.postimg.org/vc8u3j0jd/photo_1_27.jpg

Posts: 3197 | Location: 9860 ft above sea level Colorado | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
It's coming...

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Driving through the Tetons last week of May it was snow/sleet. Camping plans altered. Wink

Does it go from summer right to winter?

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Woodman:
Driving through the Tetons last week of May it was snow/sleet. Camping plans altered. Wink

Does it go from summer right to winter?

Why yes, yes it does............

PC

Posts: 1332 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Great pics!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6687 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
http://www.americanalpineclub....cr_webcam/webcam.jpg

I like this webcam a lot. In the Tetons it seems hot summer to cool/cold winter takes a few hours at least. Haha.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8340 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Soooo jealous. Only thing I love more than the Rockies is winter in the Rockies.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Back to global cooling, just like the 1970s. Its still in the 80s here in the afternoons. I eagerly await even cool days.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18385 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Put a brand new 1/2" steel cutting edge on the plow over the weekend. Put the studded winter snow tires on the plow truck as well. Heading to Mt Zirkel Wilderness area for my yearly elk hunt a week from yesterday. Moved some firewood to under my deck to use when it's snowy outside.

Winter is indeed coming.

Posts: 5734 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That first pic is gorgeous. I would like to see some snow but I don't think I would want that much as in the second pic. That seems to be really interesting to work in. Stay warm.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post