SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Show me your tractors
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Show me your tractors Login/Join 
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted
I've been looking at purchasing a Farmall tractor for minor work around the property and to restore/take to shows. Lets see what you've got!

Posts: 6337 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
No pic, but I used to have a 1988 John Deere 750 compact tractor. About 18 HP at the PTO and had plenty of power for what I need it for.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ryan81986:
I've been looking at purchasing a Farmall tractor for minor work around the property and to restore/take to shows. Lets see what you've got!

Kubota B7800. It has the Kubota quick attach front, to allow either the bucket or the complete pallet fork frame. 3 point implements include a Landpride landscape rake, which also has a blade that can drop down to make it a scraper. Also a PTO-driven wood chipper. The older I get, the handier this thing is.

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Teaching my wife to drive the Ford 3600. Likely the scariest thing I have ever done in my life!

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25353 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/pwXuLJrmIjg

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39716 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: WaterburyBob,

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16488 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

My "real" tractor, a 2015 Kubota B2650.

The 1988 John Deere 750 it replaced. GREAT tractor, owned it for 28 years, zero repairs that weren't a direct result of operator stupidity. Only reason I moved up is for a cab and power steering.

The 1938 Farmall F14, bought as a non-running toy, the target of a ridiculous amount of money, recently sold as I never played with it any more.

"Guido", the 1970-something (as a guess) Pasquali P986. 20HP one-cylinder diesel, 3x3 transmission (9 gears), true 4wd and fully articulated. In low-low at an idle, snails pass it up. In high-high at full throttle, it'll do nearly 20MPH. In the lower gears and 4 wheel lock, it'll climb the side of a barn.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15180 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WaterburyBob:

Now THAT is an awesome pic, should be your Christmas Card picture!!

Posts: 3536 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
1949 Farmall, this was my FIL's tractor. It sit for at least 15 years +. I put a new battery in it and it fired right up, we have been using it for past few years and now we finally decided to get it returned to factory condition.

DAMN you photobucket

This message has been edited. Last edited by: David W,

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
That's great, Dave. Please post pics as you restore it.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Nice Cub, David! Should be a pretty straight forward restoration, there are a ton of parts out there for them.

All ya gotta do is throw money at it. Smile

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15180 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
Right after I got her home, John Deere 790.

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1321 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DougE
posted Hide Post

The water in Washington won't clear up until we get the pigs out of the creek~Senator John Kennedy

Posts: 987 | Location: Richmond, KY | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
I wish I had enough land to demand a tractor. One day ..

Posts: 5070 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
'Murica
Picture of szuppo
posted Hide Post

Semper Fi

Posts: 3240 | Location: Canfield, Ohio | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
^^^ That's a very clean BX23! Nice!

Or is that a 12 year old picture? Wink

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12930 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
'Murica
Picture of szuppo
posted Hide Post
It's a recent photo. Bought it with 400 hours on it.

Semper Fi

Posts: 3240 | Location: Canfield, Ohio | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Man, y'all got some FANCY tractors! I might have to go get a pic of my old Mahindra 485DI and post it up here, just to represent the workin' man....

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post