SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Home made four gun travel case
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Home made four gun travel case Login/Join 
Picture of bripro
posted
After watching a deeply scratched Smith and Wesson presentation case that fits one revolver sell for over 80 bucks I figured I would throw something together for my Smith 357s. The revolvers are a 586-1, 686-3, 19-3 and a 19N. I ordered a Smith & Wesson metallic decal for the front of the case but I didn’t realize it’s coming from Europe and won’t be here until December 5. Patience is a virtue. Thanks for looking.

DDG-8 "Sine Timore"

Posts: 155 | Location: United States | Registered: May 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Good looking case and collection of Smith's.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Perfect!

Two things bring me to tears. The unconditional Love of God,the service of the United States Military,past,present,and future.

I would rather meet
a slick-sleeve private,
than a hollywood star!

Posts: 2339 | Registered: February 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
I like that a lot!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post