Tools

Twins Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted

Sold this pair recently.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 12131,

Q

Posts: 26337 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
Very, very impressive Q, those are awesome! Cool

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1307 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Nice sets!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38642 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Nice Q. Very nice! Big Grin

My only "brace" is a pair of 2010 model year Dan Wesson 45ACP CCOs.
S/Ns not consecutive but just 10 apart. Smile CO2xxCZ

Left is fitted with The Finer Grain (Sarge) Amboyna Burl gloss finished grips. And the right wears Spalted Brazilian Cherry grips by Jerry W. Tucker.

Other than the custom grips, both pistols are stock.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bald1,

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16182 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Nice, I want to dual wield those two X5's Cool

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
Does everyone realize that they're all consecutive S/N's?

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1307 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tooky13:

Yes but still fit the description of a brace of handguns too. Smile

Updated my post above to reflect my S/Ns are only 10 apart.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bald1,

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16182 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tooky13:

I expected nothing less.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Simply amazing. Thank you as always for sharing your incredible collection with us.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
"two is one, one is none"

Always impressed by the quality (and quantity) of your collection.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11144 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
All beautiful pairs Q. I dont recall ever seeing a full nickle P225 in Sig Forum. I'll just call that a 1st.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, I really like the top 2 P226 variants.

Posts: 6871 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
If you’re ever in the frame of mind to sell one of your stainless frame P228 w/Al grips, I hope you will shoot me an email. Simply gorgeous!

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
229sl

226x6-9-b&w

Posts: 2211 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
There are several members here who could have "open safe" tours and sell admission.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow! Very impressive, thanks for sharing!

Nick
nick_mur

Posts: 98 | Location: Peoria IL | Registered: December 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rsbolo:
There are several members here who could have "open safe" tours and sell admission.

Yeah, but I need to know if theres gonna be one of those red rope things that keeps you 5' back or if this is a hands on tour.

But I'll take two tickets please.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 388 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Posts: 9140 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 723 | Location: Sunny Florida | Registered: June 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post