SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    My current pile of 9mm pistols, and of course it's always subject to change. LOL !!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My current pile of 9mm pistols, and of course it's always subject to change. LOL !! Login/Join 
posted
I will probably be adding a Glock 43X MOS with the picatinny rail real soon.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Biggy,

Posts: 388 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't trade one good P226 for the whole lot. That just shows my age.. Big Grin. There are even poly frame guns I like more. If you shoot them well and like them, that is all that matters.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
I wouldn't trade one good P226 for the whole lot.

That's no way to be, man. Didn't your momma ever teach you "If you don't have something nice to say..."?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I forgot this one. LOL !! My Beretta 1301 Tactical set up just how I want it. Romeo 4T in a ADM QD low mount gives a less cluttered sight picture and a more heads up position, but I still get a solid cheek weld. Modlite and Modlite M-lok switch in a Magpul aluminum M-lok mount kicks the light out just enough where it doesn't light up the front sight at all and I can activate the switch with either hand. Not shown, a Magpul MS1 padded sling. I will probably add the Aridus shell carrier at some point. LOL !!!

Posts: 388 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice collection.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I wouldn't trade one good P226 for the whole lot. That just shows my age.. Big Grin. There are even poly frame guns I like more. If you shoot them well and like them, that is all that matters.

LOL - Same.

But here goes: Biggy, that is excellent photography sir. The contrast really pops, and those beauties shine.

Posts: 1918 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
I wouldn't trade one good P226 for the whole lot.

That's no way to be, man. Didn't your momma ever teach you "If you don't have something nice to say..."?
Well, the one Glock is not too bad but has to much serrating going on with its slide. They're are just not pistols I like. I do like the G10 grips so I assume the 320s are metal frames?

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LOL !!!

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
No kidding, a Faxon barrel. They make good products.

Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
That’s a good start. Keep it up.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Nice. How do you like the aluminum frames on the P320s? I've been wanting to try one.

Posts: 8419 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 92fstech:
Nice. How do you like the aluminum frames on the P320s? I've been wanting to try one.

I really, really like them, they add a little more weight to the pistol than the poly frame guns. They feel close to a P226 grip. I have had the Wilson Combat grip frames and they were real nice also. It's really just personal preference.

posted Hide Post
Just a lowly Remington 597, but with a good scope, rings and some upgrades, transforms it into a very reliable tack driver with it’s preferred ammo. At one time Remington did make some pretty good quality rifle barrels.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Biggy,

posted Hide Post
Learn something new every day...

Who makes an aluminum frame for a 320?

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Excam_Man:
Learn something new every day...

Who makes an aluminum frame for a 320?

Sig makes the ones I am using. Icarus Precision also make some for the P320

https://www.sigsauer.com/p320-...ium-grip-module.html

https://www.icarusprecision.co...-320-Grips-c60146046

Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
quote:

Add a P228 to that and on the same page

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will probably be adding a Glock 43X MOS with the picatinny rail real soon.

posted Hide Post
Just a lowly Remington 597, but with a good scope, rings and some upgrades, transforms it into a very reliable tack driver with it’s preferred ammo. At one time Remington did make some pretty good quality rifle barrels.

My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Nice 597!

I might have to get me a 9mm Glock someday...

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Biggy, on your metal frame 320s, do these still use the standard FCU or are the internals different, more like a traditional Sig?