SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Valentine's Day gift with protection!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Valentine's Day gift with protection! Login/Join 
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted

My wife of 37 years always seems to come up with something clever for V-Day... this year she made me a 'Shell Heart'. I added my Model 27-2 3.5" to guard it!

Posts: 3998 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Very creative and very attractive.

Well protected!

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Nice S&W!

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Now see...thats what I'm talking about! Beautiful and creative Z06, my compliments to the wife for sharing!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Oh yes!!!! Purdy!!!!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Well-done all-around!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6687 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Thank you to all. My wife didn't know I was going to post this, but she really liked the feedback! Big Grin Cool

Posts: 3998 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
She knocked it out the park with this one,she is a woman to cherish and I am sure you do.

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post