SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Crew car/loaner vehicles Let’s see yours too
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Crew car/loaner vehicles Let’s see yours too Login/Join 
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted
With the current flying gig, I end up with a wide variety of crew vehicles. Almost new, almost dead, you name it. So far though, this one is one of the sweetest. I was surprised at the amount of road noise though. Let’s see some pics your yours on your adventures. I’ll add some more when I get on a real computer.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
Wow, very nice!

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Our office pool car is a rather tired Expedition EL. Not worth grabbing a photo of...

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15285 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I don't have any photos, but I have had a couple of doozies.

Montgomery AL: The avionics shop was working on my GPS, trying to solve a problem where, when I transmitted on certain frequencies, the GPS would take a dump. The front desk at the FBO offered the crew car, an ancient Olds Toronado or Cadillac Eldorado (I can't remember, but it was one of those two). Faded paint, torn vinyl roof, fenders that sort of flapped in the breeze. It did fit right in with the neighborhood in the vicinity of the airport, though, and it looked right at home when I parked it in the Waffle House parking lot.

Columbia SC. An ancient rusty pickup truck. They gave me directions to a local redneck diner. Good eats. On the way out I noticed a table with brochures and announcements for local stuff, including a flyer for the next Klan meeting. Eek

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post