SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    B&W Photo Thread!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

B&W Photo Thread! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
From yesterday's hike with the gf. Needed to get up to the cabin and out of town for a few days to celebrate her quitting her job. Not a bad hike with the Fuji gear. The falls are about 70' tall. Pretty impressing flow and barely anyone else on the trail on a Tuesday.

DSCF7043-2 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Posts: 2170 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Cell phone photo from hiking last week.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
From a photoshoot I did a couple of weekends ago.

Posts: 5018 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Not nailing focus with this big ole 200mm 2.8 FD at the moment but trying to get used to a manual lens of this size again
DSCF7170 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

DSCF7159-2 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

DSCF7154-2 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Posts: 2170 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
DSC00159-2 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Untitled by cxcxsx, on Flickr

If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Another one of my hiking spots

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:
Thats a good observation Monkey. I do know that anytime I see a B&W album of photos, I stop and look thru them. Ansel Adams stuff makes memstop in my tracks.

Humph! And my wife says Im not a deep thinker!

Love me some Ansel Adams.
I have a few prints, but my wife isn't a big fan of them, so they're stored away in a closet. Frown

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15150 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
That is a shame.

The selenium salon prints are beyond description.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
I had my mind blown this weekend watched a documentary "Finding Vivian Maier" on Netflix, her b/w street photography and story unreal.

Posts: 3560 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Testing out this new to me Sony RX1

Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by modestglock26:
Testing out this new to me Sony RX1

Sweet!

Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16488 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
B&W with a spot of color:

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post