SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    B&W Photo Thread!
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15

Moderators: LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

B&W Photo Thread! Login/Join 
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
^Lucky dog!^

Posts: 2768 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:
^Lucky dog!^

Lucky owner Smile

Too old to grow up now
Picture of George85019
posted Hide Post
Z06 Has the bestest toys!

NO SIGnature

Posts: 2050 | Location: London, OH | Registered: January 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Thanks George and Newf... if my wife only knew what I actually spent for some of these 'toys'!

"1947"

Posts: 2768 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I haven't added a photo here in awhile. Here's one I like.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 7310 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Telling cops where to go for over 25 years
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post

"Where MY free shit?!"

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 8621 | Location: Just stumbling through, trying to avoid a premature banjackulation of my own doing... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post