SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    1/6 Scottsdale, AZ Cars & Coffee!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1/6 Scottsdale, AZ Cars & Coffee! Login/Join 
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted
This is the BIG one before the Barrett-Jackson later this month. Massive number of display cars and huge attendance. I go early to get shots with as few people as possible blocking the view! Here is just a SMALL sample of some of the “toys”:
A couple of Jags, one old and one new-

There were snakes-

A Bugatti from 1913-

A 1951 Talbot Lago T-26 Grand Sport-

A perfect 1964 Pontiac GTO-

My idea of a man’s Go Kart-

Nice “Hot Hatch”-

Old hippies weren’t left out-

Nice rods too-

(^and I don’t know what that lic. plate refers to^)
And just some more eye candy-

Finally, a very small sample of the venue & crowd-

Without a drone it is hard to show the scope of this FREE show!

Today's temp.: 72°

Posts: 4017 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The goat is on my bucket list.

Posts: 7016 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Mono!

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15246 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:

For me as well -- just that way, in black!

When I was in High School, one of our band directors had a first-year Grand Prix, black with a white interior. I'd be happy with either one -- or both! Cool

As to that Alfa Romeo GTV-6, I had one. Worst piece of shit I ever owned, and didn't even handle or stop well.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9142 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the post. That mid 60's Mustang in front of the car with the Pawnstar license plate is on my list.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:
Today's temp.: 72°

No wonder everyone is in sweaters and long-sleeve shirts! Big Grin

Posts: 9025 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
There is a sweet gold '64 with 4 speed tranny which comes to the Flea Market in Summer here in northern Kentucky. It is a fine car.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Great pics. I was there last Saturday for 4-5 hours. Amazing to see all the beautiful cars in one setting. If only my checkbook was in better shape.......

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10907 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post