SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What do you reach for when things go "Bump" in the night? - Let's see your night stand/bed side gun
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What do you reach for when things go "Bump" in the night? - Let's see your night stand/bed side gun Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted
I'll start...

P226 9mm TACOPS, Romeo 1 RD, Olight PL-2 Valkyrie WML, Hogue Magrip Chain Link G-10 G-Mascus grips

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10918 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Sig C-3 1911 with a CT laser. Been on the nightstand for 5 years.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
This until I can get to more firepower. 16 rounds of 200gr, +P .45.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6996 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Loaded with Speer Gold Dot 147 gr JHPs

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Micropterus,

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
No pic, but a P220 with night sights, loaded with Hornady SD JHP's and an extra mag.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Glock 17 G5 w/WML. Loaded with Federal 9mm - 150 Grain HST JHP Micro

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
It's also my carry gun. I don't carry it with the light on, but I mount it when I'm home.

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That P226 Tac Ops pistol is a sharp looker. I like the looks of it in that configuration. I try to keep it simple now in case the wife needs to use it, so I have a .38 revolver.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12536 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Crappy cellphone pic, but: S/A RO Elite .45ACP with a Streamlight TLR-2.

Posts: 7244 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
It lives on my belt when on duty, on my belt when off duty, and on the bedside when I'm in bed.

Posts: 32428 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I don't have a chak chak speech.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34081 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post