SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Hell froze over, and my EDC's been there and back.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hell froze over, and my EDC's been there and back. Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
Razz Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
That's cool. Cool

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1902 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Careful! That extended mag might just make it too heavy for the ice!

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
Nice "floating" job.... Big Grin

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
That’s a beauty!!

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SuhlShooter:

The ice was quite thin, and that was the last day of sub-30 temp. I was lucky to catch it. My wife thought it was so cool. Cool

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by SuhlShooter:

The ice was quite thin, and that was the last day of sub-30 temp. I was lucky to catch it. My wife thought it was so cool. Cool

About 32 degrees cool give or take! Razz

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1952 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pursuing the wicked
Picture of rangemaster
posted Hide Post
I figured you'd say the P228 is proven to walk on water....

Posts: 1621 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post