SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Today's Ocoee Ranger's Lead Mine Valley Shootout "souvenir" :-)...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today's Ocoee Ranger's Lead Mine Valley Shootout "souvenir" :-)... Login/Join 
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted
We had our fifth annual "Lead Mine Valley Shootout" CAS shoot today...

First let me say that I again had the privilege to shoot with Rolan Kraps (he took the "Steam Punk" catagory award) as well as a whole bunch of friends...it was a great day of shooting Smile...

The theme of the day's shoot was Tombstone ...everyone who participated received a bottle of "Earp's Original Sarsaparilla" and an Ocoee Rangers logo shot glass Big Grin...I thought this gift was the result of a lot of thought by the match director to have something unique and I thought it was pretty cool Cool ...

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
It was a VERY good day! I ended up "subcuming" to the urge to pick up a case of Octoberfest beer on the way home. The Sarsaparilla will have to wait until it gets properly chilled (the beer was already cold).

I also walked away with a nice buckle and Clean match award!

Great day! I can hardly wait for the TN State Championships in Wartrace TN (Near Tullahoma) October 11-13, 2018. If you are in the area, come and see us. The best day will be Friday and Saturday. http://www.wartraceregulators.com/StateMatch.aspx

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post